middle school ⚠️tw⚠️

before middle school i had no freind once i ented 6th grade i met a girl she was really mean at first but now shes my bestfreind well was were slowly drifting apart. I felt left out and this is when i found out i have depression it was hard for me all i wanted to do was sleep and not be socially interacting. when i was around people i felt alone and when i was alone i was in pain, and i just wanted to be around people but i felt like i was in a diffrent place but in the same place at the same time . it was hard for me. i gt to the point i was numb. once i went into 7th grade i felt even more alone than before. thats when i started to cut my self. every time isomeone saw them i would just say that i got wipped by a tree or my brother hurt me because my cat chuck at the time had no claws so i couldnt say that he did it.my mom finally got tired of the abuse from my sisters dad he got phicical so my mom left him them my dad met his girl freind so we moved in with his girl freind then  i got to 8th grade and meet my other bestfreind...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

words:252

im trying to make diffrent parts so the storys are gonna get a little short so there can be diffrent parts