TO PRODUCE AND PROTECT:

AYUMU: 'Hello, I'm a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club! We're holding a joint solo live show with μ's and Aqours

AYUMU: 'Hello, I'm a member of the Nijigasaki High School Idol Club! We're holding a joint solo live show with μ's and Aqours. Here's all the details!"

KYOKO: "A live show? Looks like Ai's been totally busy."

IO: "We'll definitely go see it!"

AYUMU: "Th-Thank you very much. Please come and see us!"

KYOKO: "If it's anything like the last one, we're totally up for it!"

AYUMU: "Huh? You came to our last live show?"

IO: "Of course! Ai wasn't the only one who did great, you were amazing too Uehara."

AYUMU: "Wow, thank you so much! I'll do my best at the next one, too! Hope to see you there!"

KYOKO: "Definitely. Catch you later!"

AYUMU: "Bye!"

AKI: "Ayu! I'm all out of flyers. Can you give me some more?"

AYUMU: "Wow, that was fast. How'd you go through them so fast? We have everyone else's flyers, too. So we started with a ton."

AKI: "You're just behind because you take your time talking to everyone. But that's a nice, Ayu thing to do."

AYUMU: "You think?"

AKI: "Of course! And wasn't Harajuku a great place to choose to hand these out?"

AYUMU: "True, I can't remember a time in Harajuku where I didn't go home with a bunch of flyers."

AKI: "Still, I'm gonna work hard so that we hand out every last flyer we've got!"

AYUMU: "Me too! I'll approach everyone!"

AKI: "You've got this street, right? I'll take the next one."

AYUMU: "Meet me here if you run out of flyers, again."

AKI: "Don't worry, I bet the next time I see you, there won't be any flyers in sight!"

AYUMU: "You bet!"

...

AKI: "Please come to a joint solo live show! Please come see three idol groups performing solo!"

KATSUO: "An idol performance, hm? I'll take one."

AKI: "Thank you."

KATSUO: "Hmm... Aqours, μ's and Nijigasaki? The top three idol groups on the female rankings list."

AKI: "That's right! I'm the manager of Nijigasaki who are a solo group, but it's the first time the members of μ's and Aqours will be performing solo."

KATSUO: "So you're not a school idol yourself?"

AKI: "Not at all. I'm actually the Chairman of the School Idol Festival Planning Committee."