SOLO LIVE 1 - HONOKA KOSAKA:

Today is the day

Today is the day.

The day of the μ's/Aqours/Nijigasaki Joint Solo Live Show.

And I'm the one in control of the entire thing. So for the public to believe that I'm a worthy successor to Kaoruko and her original School Idol Festival Planning Committee...

I NEED THIS EVENT TO SUCCEED. NO. MATTER. WHAT.

The setlist I believe was the right decision. We have Honoka opening the whole thing, and we're ending it with Ayu.

It's my duty today to ensure that everyone is ready to perform and that there are no errors whatsoever.

Besides my minor assistance at the Numazu Summer Festival and managing each of the Nijigasaki girls individually at events...

This is my first major event to oversee as an idol producer.

Of course I'm nervous about it, but I'm not the one who's going out there on stage.

This event will also be nerve wracking for the members of μ's and Aqours. This is the first time they've ever performed solo after all.

μ's, Aqours... You have a group mentality, that what certain members lack, another can make up for it. But when you're out there alone, there's nobody who's got your back, you're alone with your audience.

The Nijigasaki girls are different, they're used to this. They're a unique group of idols who perform solo whilst on special occasions they perform as a group.

That doesn't mean that they are free from feeling nervous today. For the first time ever, they're performing on the same stage, in the same show, in front of the same crowd as the members of μ's and Aqours.

Sure, today they're not performing as μ's or Aqours, but the same principles apply. Today they won't share the stage together, but the stage will share them.

μ's, Aqours, and my girls of Nijigasaki...

I won't let you down. I will work myself through the hardest of conditions to ensure that ALL of your individual traits and personalities shine out there!

I PROMISE, I WON'T LET YOU DOWN!