SOLO LIVE 14 - SETSUNA YUKI:

*CLICK*

KARIN: "Got it?"

AKI: "Y-Y..."

SETSUNA: "Karin, you're crushing the Cheif!"

KARIN: "I am? Oh, sorry Boss."

AKI: *Cough* "Phew, thanks Setsuna. I got the photo, Karin."

KARIN: "Great, I'll change my wallpaper now. Say, what brings you here, Setsuna?"

SETSUNA: "I'm up next!"

KARIN: "Oh? Is that so?"

SETSUNA: "You did great out there, Karin. It's like you can pull off any style!"

KARIN: "Thanks."

SETSUNA: "Chief, are you ready?"

AKI: "Okay, let's go."

KARIN: "Of course Setsuna Yuki is the one to perform right after me

KARIN: "Of course Setsuna Yuki is the one to perform right after me. *Sigh* Just my luck..."

AKI: "Hm? Did you say something?"

KARIN: "Nothing. Just saying good luck to Setsuna is all."

...

Setsuna's performance is the last before the halfway interval. To follow everyone so far in one sitting is a huge task. But I know if anyone can show their passion to an audience in this state, it's Setsuna.

AKI: "You're shaking. I've never seen you like this before a show before."

SETSUNA: "This isn't just any performance

SETSUNA: "This isn't just any performance. My parents are out there, if I mess up... I'll have to quit being a school idol."

I almost forgot that there was so much riding on this performance for Setsuna. I should try to calm her nerves.

AKI: "First impressions are something you're the best at Setsuna."

SETSUNA: "What?"

AKI: "Whether it was meeting you in the Student Council office, you revealing yourself as Setsuna in the clubroom, or the first time I saw you perform.
You have been so consistent with great first impressions, Setsuna. I know you'll do fine."