Chapter 9: A Day to go Swimming

Kouh Academy (lunch)

As the bell rang Sasuke went to the roof to have his lunch but on his way there he ran into Ayame. He asked her if she wanted to join him for lunch which she agreed to so they quickly went to roof and began to have their lunch and have a little chat about how Ayame is fitting in the school.

"The school isn't half bad Sasuke" Ayame said

"Really" Sasuke said

"So where are you going?" Ayame asked

"The ****** Skyscraper" Sasuke answered

"So I take that the **** has finished it then?" Ayame asked

"Yeah. I'm gonna get it now" Sasuke said

"You are gonna let me see it when you get back right?" Ayame asked

"Of course I'll let you see it " Sasuke answered

"Great" Ayame said as she kissed Sasuke

After finish eating Sasuke went to the east side of the roof and opened a magic circle to teleport to the New York. Once he left Ayame began to pack up the empty lunch boxes and went back down to the hall and went to Sasuke's class and placed his the lunch box in his bag but before she could leave she saw Asia talking to Aika so she went over and talked to them asking them if they enjoyed themselves at Karaoke last night they nodded.

******* Skyscraper

"Wow you really finished it didn't you" Sasuke said

"Yeah it did quite sometime although" his knight said

"What?" Sasuke asked

"When we were finish putting back to gather the color change by itself" his knight replied

"You don't say" Sasuke said

"Either way come on we're going to the workshop" his knight said

"The workshop I haven't been there in a long time" Sasuke said

"Yeah I've kept it in my safe" his knight said

'Well now isn't that ironic' Sasuke thought to himself

Once they entered his knight's room and opened the safe then gave the the key to Sasuke which made him surprise since color it change to was black and red. Sasuke smiled and thanked his knight by hugging her which made his knight smile and gave two boxes which made Sasuke wonder why his knight is giving him two boxes and what do they have in them. His knight then tells him that they are new clothes for him wear which made him close his left eye and smile and thanks his knight. He thanked his knight and remembered something he asked him if the Clan Battle Royal is still going on his knight answered him which made him happy and told him that they changed the date to 2 months from now, which surprised Sasuke since that there was going to be more time for him train. So he asked his knight which day is it. Sasuke then up asked her if the welcoming party for everyone is still going on which she informs him that there will be two welcoming parties one the week before summer and the other the day before the event which cause him to smile and he also wanted her knight to tell her brother hello for him.

After saying all that, Sasuke checked his phone only to realize that his classed started ten minutes ago which made his eyes widen so he told his bye went back to the school via magic circle and once he got there sent the two boxes of clothes to his room through a magic then went to straight to class.

After school (Occult Research Club)

At the Occult Research Club everyone was having tea except for Koneko and Ayame who were eating ice cream and a box of Pocky while Asia and Issei were standing as Rias is absolutely livid talking angrily about how Azazel entered her territory, interfered with her business and making advances towards Issei saying that he should die a thousand deaths which made Issei realized how pissed she was. This made Sasuke chuckle a bit and made Rias look at him wondering why was he laughing he tells them that's how Azazel is and that he wouldn't even hurt/kill Issei.