Treatment

TITLE: James Knight: Teenage Superhuman

Written By: Jordan D. Romero

Location: Phoenix, Arizona/ Los Angeles, California

Rating: M

Similar to Smallville meets My Secret Identity (1980s Canadian Television show) meets Superman and Lois (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Science Fiction, Fantasy

Setting: A parallel world plagued by crime and corruption and a thriving community of superpowered individuals.

Logline: A teenager with extraordinary abilities yearns for a normal life after acquiring superpowers at six. However, when a fresh cohort of superpowered individuals poses a threat to his family, he must make careful decisions about his destiny.

2. A teenager with epic superpowers yearns to be a 'normal kid' until a new group of menacing supers threatens all he loves.

ACT ONE:

James was an ordinary six-year-old, staying with his uncle, Samual, who was babysitting. At the same time, his dad, Matthew, took Derek Knight, James's brother, to the police station where he worked, but got superpowers in an accident that changed his life when an unsupervised accident in a lab gave James superpowers.

We fast-forward ten years when he's sixteen, battling bullies (Mark Reignson) and bad guys (Max and Noah) with his brother, Derek, who's a cop, and uncle by his side, while keeping his secret from his father (Matthew), also a cop. James and Derek meet two new supers with his brother during a car ride that soon turns into a chase after two superhuman teenage delinquents rob a bank and commit Grand Theft Auto.

James has a crush on Mia Reignson, Mark's cousin. James talks to Mia, who mentions the Halloween blood drive, and his bully, Mark Reignson, is unhappy about James talking to her. They get into a fight, which leads to more problems for James.

James meets two new Australian-American students, Max and Noah. Mia asks James about attending the Halloween fair with her.

ACT TWO: James takes Mia on a date, where he tells her his secret and the cure his uncle has been working on. He discovers which brother, Max and Noah, are genuinely trying to help and which is the real enemy.

ACT THREE: Max, Mark and Mia steal the cure from Sam, and on Halloween day, Max, Mark, and Mia take James's powers and a liter of blood from James as he's bound to the chair at the blood drive. Devastated and thrown into depression after his father goes missing, James, Sam, and Derek can only try to get his powers back, but when Noah volunteers to help, they have not lost all hope.

Sam also reveals the real reason James and Noah have superpowers. Alexander is Sam, Henry (Mentioned in the first season and seen in future seasons), and Matthew's brother. He created a malicious procedure to create the SUPERHUMAN-PRODIGY-PROJECT-for-YOUTH or SPPY. He forced Sam into becoming a teenage father while learning to adapt to his new superpowers and lifestyle.

Noah allies with James, Derek, and Sam (his father) and helps James regain his powers, but it's useless. Max injects Matthew with James' blood and plans to terrorize James, his family, and the high school.

ACT FOUR: Max causes trouble at the school and battles James and his family, and there's a battle between Max, James, and his family. Even though James is powerless, he still faces his fears and fights to help his father. Sam reveals his powers, and James gains them back amid chaos and wins the battle while getting an excellent sizable crowd of people filming them. With Noah, James and his family plan to fly back to Los Angeles, California.