Chapter 19.

"Everything packed?" Namjoon asked you as you shook your head grinning. He smiled as you got into the passenger seat. He walked around getting into the drivers seat as he started the car and drove down the road.

"We now how a hour to go." He said as he flashed a smile at you, you smiled back looking at the wooded area surrounding you.

"Have you always been a werewolf?" You asked him, Namjoon shook his head as he focused on the road.

"No. I was adopted into a pack by the alpha and they turned me later through my life." He said as he continued to drive. You nodded.

"That's cool. Do you wish you were human sometimes?" He shook his head again.

"No. I get to experience so much being a werewolf. Although it can be dangerous and painful it's worth it."

It went silent as you enjoyed the scenery. The green covered the area as you enjoyed every bit of it.

Namjoon thought to himself, he looked over slightly seeing you looking out the window so amazed. A smile formed on his face slowly as he stared.

You were beautiful. He stared in awe before you looked over at him. You grinned as his head quickly turned over to face the road.

"Staring is rude." You said jokingly, Namjoon nodded mumbling a 'sorry'. You frowned.

"I'm just playing, thank you for letting me go." You said to him, he smiled faintly nodding.

"Of course. I can't wait for what I have planned." He said, you grinned.

"I wonder what it is." He laughed, you smiled turning your head back towards the window.

The rest of the car ride was silent as you felt the car come to a halt. Namjoon turned smiling at you.

"We're here!" He said excitedly. You grinned getting out of the car. You looked around in shock.

It was beautiful. It was a cabin in the middle of no where. The tall trees covered the area as you smiled brightly.

"It's beautiful Namjoon." Namjoon smiled walking beside you, you both stared at the cabin before he chuckled.

"Well let's go in." He said as you nodded opening the back door grabbing your bag. You walked up to the cabin stepping up to the porch as you waited for Namjoon to open it.

Namjoon opened the door as you both walked in. Namjoon walked past you sitting his bag down as he looked over at you.

"Woah." You mumbled, he chuckled. "It's pretty isn't it?" You nodded shutting the front door.

"How did you get such a house?" You asked.

"Family passed it down." He said. You nodded.

"Here let me show you your room." You nodded following him. He walked past the kitchen and down the hall to a room that was on the left.

"Here you go, mine is right in front of you so if you need me feel free to come get me. Tomorrow we have all day to look around so tonight we can just stay here and relax." You nodded walking into the room.

It was very pretty, you sat your bag down as Namjoon walked into his bedroom.

You laid on the bed closing your eyes, the bed felt so nice and you sunk into the memory foam as you laid there.

You heard a giggle as you looked up, Namjoon was standing in the door frame as his arms were crossed. His arms looked so good in the shirt he was in. You bit your lip.

"Uh are you okay?" He asked you, you nodded laughing awkwardly.

"Yeah sorry." You said quietly. He nodded staring at you. "Well I am going to go get a shower, if you need anything let me know." You nodded. He closed the door as you sat in silence.