Chapter 21.

You stared at the figure in front of you. "Byung Ho..." You whimpered, his eyes were widened as he stared at you.

"Are you okay?" He asked quietly, you nodded. "Taehyung, he's.... He's hurt. I seen him back there." You pointed, Byung Ho nodded biting his lip.

"Look, we we're attacked. I knew something was up. They ran off and Namjoon followed. I don't know where he is, the rest of the pack should be here soon. We need to get back to the car. I have the keys." He said as you nodded crying.

"Take the keys and get in the car, I have to get Taehyung. Please don't leave the car." He said as he handed you the keys before running off.

You quickly tried to find your way back to the car as you ran. You ended up back at the circle. You seen the car and quickly ran to it.

You got into the vehicle cranking it as you waited patiently. You thought about Namjoon as you cried. "I hope he's okay." You whispered out.

You looked over to see Byung Ho dragging Taehyung. He opened the car door putting Taehyung in the back as he got into the passenger.

"Let's go." Byung Ho said, "But Namjoon..." You said panicked. Byung Ho rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon can take care of himself. Let's go Taehyung is bleeding out." You nodded pressing the gas.

The car ride back was fairly quick, you were speeding the whole time. You were worried sick about Namjoon as you got back to the pack house seeing someone standing outside.

Byung Ho hurriedly got out of the car grabbing Taehyung. They went inside as you still sat in the car.

Your hands gripped the steering wheel as you sat thinking.

"I should go back."

And that's exactly what you did.

Byung Ho ran outside as he seen the car speed off. "Fuck!" He yelled out.

You drove fast down the road hoping you'd make it back fast enough, you still has a hour but with the speed you were going you could make in less than 30.

____

Namjoon ran fast as he tried to follow behind the culprit but, he ended up back at the circle.

"Fuck." He mumbled as he realized. The car was gone, you were gone. He let out a breath of relief as he knew you were safe.

Or so he thought.....

"Namjoon!" You yelled out, Namjoon looked at you as his eyes widened.

"Y/n..." He whispered, you ran to him as you pulled him into a hug.

"I thought you were going to die." You said out as a tear ran down your face.

"Let's get into the car. Byung Ho and Taehyung are back at the house." Namjoon nodded as he followed you to the car.

"The pack fled into the woods, we should be okay." Namjoon mumbled.

Namjoon usually would stay behind but he couldn't, just because of you.

You got into the drivers seat as he got into the passenger. "Let's go." You said as you started the car.

You pressed the gas causing the tires to screech as the car went forward. A figure jumped infront of the car as you jumped. You slammed the break.