Deleted Scenes - Alex

[[ This scene was supposed to build a bit more sexual tension and build on the prison environment (like Colt wearing his Timberlands EVERYWHERE). It got pulled because I was struggling with word count. ]]

"Cross, Rios," Mowery approaches the cell door and pops it for us. "Showers."

Colt and I both retrieve our shower caddies, towels, and clothes. While I'm in shower shoes, Colt maintains his heavy Timberlands, even in the green rec shorts and shite tank. The dude even sleeps with them on. So weird.

Like most things in prison, our showers involve no privacy. We're locked in with one another for fifteen minutes, allowing us whatever time we need to complete our hygienic activities for the day. No curtains, no decency. We strip down buck naked just like we do in the cell.

Only this time I'm struggling to keep my eyes to myself. Ever before I'd been aware of him, but not focused. Today, I'm entirely too mesmerized by shower spray misting his tattoos, the sheen that coats the ridges of his chest and abdomen. Part of me is half tempted to drop to my knees and drink the moisture from his skin.

Stop it.

I'm no better than that monster. Staring, imagining, lusting after him. After everything he's told me, how can I be here right now, staring at that taut, firm ass like this.

I pinch my cock hard before I undress. Ouch. It works at deflating the thick dork back to normal. I can't let him see what he does to me.

Touching myself below the waist as little as humanly possible, I rinse and lather, try not to stare. It's worse than when I was fifteen, got hard just getting my keys out of my pocket. Colt's presence is all-consuming, heating me even under the cold spray of jets.

Most days we don't talk during the act. Just scrub, rinse, and redress. Less complicated that way. Today, however, Colt breaks the seal we've kept up for months.

"Jesus, Alex, you running that water cold enough?" Even though my back is to him, I feel his laughter. "Spray's freezing me from here."

"Sorry." I turn the temperature up the scantest amount, hesitant of what it will do to my blood flow. "Didn't mean to freeze you out."

"All good, kid."