Daddy Hades

Third Person Point Of View:

Hades stands in front of Mirabelle in she and Carlos's backyard, ready to teach her how to master her abilities.

Evie, Carlos and Jay stood in the background, watching on.

"Now, I don't exactly know what your powers are since we were trapped in The Isle for quite some time. We need to find out what your abilities are. Which means we need to get you angry."

Hades tells Mirabelle, who frowns.

"Why angry?"

She asks her Father and he grins at her boringly.

"Anger triggered my powers for the first time. Your Mama and Maleficent too."

He shrugs and Evie speaks from behind Mirabelle.

"Mal too."

She says and Mirabelle nods and turns back to her Father, not sure how she was gonna get angry.

"Your Mama left you because she didn't want a kid like you."

Hades begins and everybody gasps at this, not expecting him to be so forward.

"Mal and Evie were so disappointed when they discovered that you were their Sister."

Mirabelle begins to feel the tingle that she once felt when she saw Carlos and Jane together.

"I am sick of having you as my kid."

Mirabelle's eyes began to blacken over.

"Carlos and Jane have been cheating on you behind your back and laughing."

Suddenly, Mirabelle's eyes turn completely black and her hair turns black with strands of white.

She lowly growls and thrusts her hand out, green flame shooting from her hand, nearly hitting Hades who ducks out of the way

However, she doesn't stop and shoots another sprout of flame, this time, hitting Hades who yells out in pain.

Jay rushes forward in hopes of stopping her, but she shoots some flame into his direction and he falls to the ground.

Evie rushes to his aid while Carlos stands rooted to the spot.

"Carlos! Do something! Stop her!"

Evie exclaims as Mirabelle angrily stomps into Hades's direction.

Finally gaining his ability to move, he runs in Mirabelle's direction, gripping her forearms before she could move any further.

"Mirabelle! Listen to me! He's your Father! I love you!"

Mirabelle freezes at Carlos's words.

Her eyes return to the normal green colour and her hair returns to normal.

She looks at Carlos with regret in her eyes and Carlos pulls her into his arms as Evie helps Jay to his feet.

"Jay. I'm so sorry."

Mirabelle says and Jay waves her off.

"No sweat."

He smiles.

"Dad! Dad, are you okay?"

Mirabelle asks, approaching her Father who is just standing up.

"I'm just swell, Kid. So, anger is your trigger and love is your backfire."

He tells his Daughter, who nods.

"Carlos will always be the one thing that keeps me grounded."

She says, turning to kiss Carlos sweetly.

🖤     💜     💙     💚

Mirabelle's Point Of View:

I hand my Dad a cup of coffee and he nods his head at me in thanks.

Guilt is still eating at me for what I did to him.

"I really am sorry, Dad. You warned me and I still lost it at you."

I say and Dad sighs, placing his coffee cup onto the table and turns to look at me.

"Belle, it's not your fault. I knew what to expect. You didn't. Listen, urm, I also didn't mean any of the things I said. You know that right?"

He asks me and I nod with a smile and take his hand, squeezing it.

"Thanks, Dad. What's next for me?"

I ask him and he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Learning how to control your powers. We'll do that tomorrow."

He says and I nod, eyeing the spare bedroom before deciding.

"Stay with us tonight."

I say and Dad looks at me in surprise before nodding.

"Sure."

🖤     💜     💙     💚