Lollipops (Jeffy x Scooter)

So I can't type how Jeffy or Scooter speak so yeahhhh.....

Also both of them know how to speak and wear different clothing. For example. Scooter wears sweaters and jeans. And Jeffy wears t-shirts and jeans. Both are 15

Warning: Gay, Mentions of getting hard, They almost Fuck

Jeffy's POV

I woke up as the sun set in the my room. I yawned and got up and went straight to the kitchen. I looked around, no one. I opened a cupboard. I grabbed a a plate and threw it on the ground. I smiled and left the scene. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it to reveal Scooter. "Hey Scooter!" "Hey want to play hide and seek?" I looked at him. "You learned to speak?" He nodded. I smiled before letting him in. "Sure we can play hide and seek" he smiled and and left the room. Since I knew him very well I knew exactly where he would be. I left the room after a minute has past and headed straight to my room. I decided to give him a chance just this once. I looked in the closet and under my Father's bed. I looked under my bed to see Scooter. "Peek a boo!" I giggled. He came out and laughed. I smiled and gave him a signal to follow me. He followed me to my bed. I reached under my pillow and got two lollipops. I gave one to Scooter. We both unwrapped it and started eating eat. I looked over at Scooter. He was lightly licking it  and smiling. I got a bit hard at the sight. I crossed my legs to cover it up. He looked at me. He seemed to stare at me. "You cross your legs now?" I nodded slightly. He knew I was lying so he pushed one of my legs revealing my hard dick. He blushed before teasing me about it. "You got hard just by a lollipop?" He laughed. I pinned him down before speaking up "What you want to be too?" He blushed lightly before mumbling Sure. I lightly kiss him while he slowly kisses back. I tug on his sweater letting him know what I want. I pull away for air and he shakes his head. "No sorry...Maybe later?" I nodded before we started another round of hide and seek.