Chapter 2, Hi!

POV: Killer

I soon awoke, my head ached and my eyes were blurry. I look around to see myself in a hospital, I immediately began to panic. "Killer! Hey killer calm down!" I herd a voice, a familiar one. Tho it was not Mr. Nightmare or Mr. Dream, it was Fresh. As I calmed down a bit fresh walked over to my side. He hugged me gently. "I... I thought I lost you" My head ached more with the thought that fresh still cared about me. "Well Y..you didn't" I said, my voice little more than a whisper.  "What happened to you?" Fresh asked. "I, um... I..I fell, I had lost my balance and fell hitting my head." I said hoping that I was convincing fresh. "Then how did you get that bruise?" Another voice said. "M-Mr. Nightmare?" I blurted out. "Yes, but answer my question " Mr. Nightmare  said, his voice firm. "I-I dont know" I look away as my vision starts to go black, i couldn't breathe! I start to gasp for air, my 'chest' Felt tight. "Killer!? Mr. Nightmare! Help killer, please!" I heard Fresh yell at Mr. Nightmare, as I heard Footsteps getting closer I saw Mr. Nightmare  trying to Heal me, tho that did no good except make it worse. Suddenly I herd the door swing open. "Brother!.... Wait, killer!" I herd Mr. Dream run over to me. "Go get a nurse!" Mr. Dream told his brother. A few moments pass before I heard Mr. Nightmare run out of my room to get a nurse. But by then I had already blacked out.

POV: Nightmare

SH*T  I cursed to myself as I ran out of killer's room. "I need a nurse now!" I yelled out of breathe, my soul racing. "It's k-killer!" I said once I caught my breath, the nurse ran towards killer's room, I was hot on there heals as I ran into killer's room and watched the chaos unfold in front of me.

(Time skip brought you by Lazy Author)

POV: Fresh

I sat next to killer's bed, they were hooked up to a machine, wich was the only thing making him breathe at the moment. The doctors said they had a low chance of survival, just thinking of it makes tears fall down my face. It's my fault! I made them upset, I did this. I said to myself. The doctors also found many bruises, cuts, and scars. Well that explains why they are so weak. I thought to myself, I look over to see killer. They were waking up! "K-killer?" I said gently so i didn't wake Mr. Nightmare, Mr. Dream was at school, trying to find out what actually happened to killer.

POV: ????

I walked around the hospital, there was this one room with the door open, so I decided to walk in. "H-hello?" I say in a quiet voice, then I notice a skeleton. Not very tall and was quite, tho He was staring at me. "Um...i-im Aiko(me)" I say trying to sound friendly, I look over to the other skeleton. The were hooked up to a machine. "What happened?" I ask forgetting I was NOT supposed to be in here as I walk over to the bed, sadly I was to short to see even over the bed. "Hi!"I say with my tail twitching. "What is your name?" I ask, the smaller skeleton looked at me and smiled. "I am Fresh and this is Killer" I stair at the small skeleton for a few moments before smiling back and giving them a friendly wave of my tail.

(I got lazy, so if you wanna suggest somthing for me to write or draw feel free!)

-This is what Aiko looks like, tho she is much shorter do to her being a child in this book-