Chapter 3, Going home!

POV: Aiko

I visited Fresh and killer today, they were going home. Tho I am stuck here for a few more days. "So, Killer and you are going home?" I asked Fresh, one ear tilted down and my head tilted to the side. "Yes, tho I am happy I am still worried about killer, Mr. Nightmare is to." Fresh said a worried look on his face. "It's ok! Killer is gonna go home and be under yours and Mr. Nightmare's care!" I say, with a slight purr. "I will be going home soon to!" I gasped "Maybe I can have my momma meet you!" I say, my eyes Bright with joy. "Maybe" Fresh smiled and looked over at killer, killer was asleep for now.

POV: Fresh

"Maybe" I smiled at the smoll bean as her eyes grew bright with joy. "I'm gonna go see!" She said bounding off through the door, I look over at killer. They were starting to stir. Killer let out a groan, and opend there eyes. "Are we....*le yawn* Leaving yet?" Killer asked, there eyelights not showing (A/n in my A,u killer has eyelights tho they are not very bright) "We are going to meet Aiko's mother first then we can leave" Killer let another groan and closed there eyes again. Suddenly I heard a voice, a bright and cheery voice. "Come on momma! Let's go see killer and fresh before they leave" "ok,ok I am coming!" I then saw a black skeleton (A/n kinda like error) She was wearing a light pink Doctors uniform, it had some cute little bears on it. She was like Aiko, she had cat ears and a tail tho her tail was not as fluffy. "oh, hi there!" She said with a quiet but sweet voice. I smiled back and said "hi, you must be Aiko's mother" I stood up and held out my hand for her to shake, she took it and shook my hand. "You must be fresh, and " She looked over at killer who was now asleep once again "That must be killer I assume " "That's right!" I say as I let go of her hand. "And you are?" I tilted my head a little. "Chloe. Chloe, Semore"(idk ;^;) "Well its nice to meet you Mrs. Semore" "Oh call me Chloe or Mrs. Chloe" "Alright, here" I handed her a paper with some numbers on it. "Its my phone number and our address, if little Aiko wants to talk or see us at any time just give us a call!" Aiko was staring at her mother. "Can we!?" She said here eyes even brighter than before.

(Time skip Brought to you by Lazy Author once again)

POV: Killer

After the ride home I felt kinda sick. I guess that sitting in a hospital bed for two weeks or more can kinda make it feel weird to move around, like walking and so on. I walked in fresh's house. It had been a while since I had been in here. "Cozy" was the only word I said before sitting down. I saw fresh walk over to the kitchen and get a glass of milk, and then a glass of water. He put somthing the water, tho couldn't see what it was I started to panic. Was he trying kill me!? Poison? As I was freaking out I began to cough. great me being sick again. I thought to myself as my vision started to get blurry again. "Killer!? Killer! Breathe, come on breath!" I felt fresh rub my back, that helped a little tho I still felt sick. "T..Thanks" I managed to gasp out. I had totally forgotten what fresh did to the water, he handed it to me and I took a drink. It tasted... odd but I didn't mind it.

(A/n sorry yet again ik it is short but school is kinda making it hard to write stories;^; see you soon tho!)