Not a Chapter

So I will be taking a break- here is why

My cat, cookie, had just kitted. She had five babies. Beautiful grey and white ones, some with hardly any white. One with a small white dot on it's back, and one that looked like his father. The only thing about her kitting was that it happened outside....under my dad's work truck. We got home and my sister went to look for the babies knowing that cookie had given birth, she found one kitten but there were no others to be found. We thought that that was it, only one. But we were rong, we were getting ready to tell are mom about da bb but before we even got to the front yard our dog, who is a smoll dear head Chihuahua was sitting and watching over the other three. But I couldn't even bring myself to go any closer, what I had seen was devastating. One of the little babies were crushed. The one that looked like its father, me and my sister waited for my other sister to dig the hole for it's small grave. She came back and I grabbed the shovel and put the baby in its grave. I couldn't stand there any longer. My heart was just breaking because it felt like I was killing it, even tho it was dead. It looked like it was peacefully asleep, I could imagine it mewing, or just taking it's slow calm breaths, asleep peacefully.  But I dont have to worry about the kitten being alone wherever it has ended up. It has a new momma now, Lena, a cute little calico, Ran over as well. Lena, I hope she will be an amazing mother to that baby.

I must go now, my emotions are just taking over, see you all soon!