Chapter 4, Why?

A/n, so I kinda couldn't come up with a title for this chapter but I tried!)

POV: Fresh

I watch as killer drinks the water i handed them. It had pain killers and sleeping meds. They took a sip and looked at the drink confused but shrugged it off and drank the rest. "Hey killer?" I ask, my voice quite "hm?" I heard them hum questionably. "Are you still mad that we got in a fight?" I ask, tears starting to fill the corners of my eyes. It was My fault that you ended up almost dead, just because I made a fight(?) I thought to my self as I waited for an answer.  "Nope, and if I still was why should I? It's not the fight that made me end up like this y'know it's not you either" I felt a hand on top of mine as killer picked it up and 'Hugged' it. "There is no need to cry" I stared at killer as they wiped my tears with there free hand. "I-I know" I say my voice barely a whisper. "It... it was Pj who did this to me, he was mad and decided to take out is anger on me. I let it happen, I deserved it" I look up to see that killer's eye lights were back tho they were faint like always. Wait did they just say that pj did that to them- "Why? Why tho" I ask. "He was protecting you I guess " They said, 'eyebrows' wiggling. I felt my face heat up as I became a blushing mess "N-No fair!" I say before starting to giggle "What about and Mr. Nightmare~" I say teasingly, as soon as I said his name Killer became an even more mess than me. They looked up at me and we just laughed.

POV: Nightmare

I nocked on the door to what should be Fresh's house. "Hm? Speak of the devil " I heard a voice say inside before they opend the door, it was fresh "Hey fresh how's killer?" I ask, a tint of purple blush on my face. "Why?~ you like him or something?~" Fresh asked me, His 'eyebrows ' going up and down. "H-hey let's not get into that ok?" I ask knowing I must be a blushing mess right now. "Awwww~ your no fun~" fresh said stepping back to let me in. I walk in and look over on the couch, killer was dozing off, there 'eyelids' halfway closed. "Hm" I hummed as I smiled and walked towards them only to be stopped by fresh "Uh Ah- no shoes in the house " I turned around and noticed that they both went wearing shoes "oh, sorry" i walked back to the door and took off my shoes, setting them out side and walking back in.

(A/n zo imma start doing a word count at the end of each chapter, I hope that's ok with you!)

Word count: 475