Chapter 5, Dead?

(A/n still couldn't come up with a title, might just put chapter # bc  why not .^.)

Pov: Fresh

I let Mr. Nightmare In after he left his shoes outside, i shut the door and look over to the couch. Mr. Nightmare was crouched over killer, I smiled and walked over quietly. I watched as Mr. Nightmare kissed killer's forehead and stood up. "Hm, you do like him do ya~" startled Mr. Nightmare fell backwards with a loud Thump "F-fresh!" By now Mr. Nightmare was a blushing mess. "Dont worry, I wont tell them.... yet-" I smile and walk to the kitchen "Thirsty?" I ask as I raise an 'eyebrow ' "Kinda, what do you have?" Mr. Nightmare asked walking into the kitchen as well. "Eh, not much. Only water, milk, coffee, and tea" I respond as I grab a glass, I put it down on the counter and open the fridge. "How about some coffee? It sounds nice, I haven't had it in a while..." Mr. Nightmares voice trailed off, I grab the coffee creamer and then start making coffee. "It will take a few moments, why dont you go sit down" I say wondering if killer was awake. "Sureeeeeeee" Mr. Nightmare walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, he looked down at killer and slightly lifted them up. He then sat down with killers head in his lap. I chuckle and finish with the coffee.

Pov: Killer

I woke up to Mr. Nightmare rubbing my skull, my head in his lap. I blushed and hid my face, this apparently got Mr. Nightmare's attention and he looked down at me. "Killer? What's rong!? Your face is all heated up" oh boy I though to myself "are you sick?" Mr. Nightmare asked me, worry glazed his eyes. "I..I'm fine!" I say, being a total stuttering and blushing mess. "Its ok..." Mr. Nightmare pulled me into his lap and gently hugged me.
It was kinda painful to be honest (A/n bc of having broken ribs they are still healing) but I didnt care. I hugged back and smiled. "Love birds~" I heard fresh say and I broke away from Mr. Nightmare's grip only to fall on the floor, blush covering my face. I curled up in a ball and tried to hide my face, only resulting in having Fresh and Mr. Nightmare laugh at me. "H-hey!" I sat up and stared at fresh with a death glare. I then began to laugh as well. This is fun. I thought to myself as I stood up. "Hey fresh, what about  Pj~ dont chu like him?" I ask and as soon as I said PJ he began to blush just like me! "Ha!" I laughed at fresh, he aslo gave me a death glare. "I'm gonna kill you!" He yelled at me as I began to run off. "Not if you can catch me!~" I teased. Until I tripped. Fresh had ran up to me with Worry basically plastered to his face. "D-dont worry! I'm ok!" I say sitting up. Tho my chest did hurt but I didn't think much of it.

Pov: Nightmare

I slowly stood up and looked over to were fresh was, he was helping killer up. I walked over and picked killer up since they were limping (twisted ankle) "are you sure your ok?" Fresh asked "I'm fine, just fell" I look down to see killer grabbing there chest, it went quite as no one was talking. I was worried because I heard killer wheezing. "Fresh" I sat killer down on the couch. "Could I speak to.... alone?" He must of saw the worry and anxiety in my eyes. "Yeah, follow me" I followed fresh into a small separate room,  it had a few boxes and some pictures hanging on the wall. "Ok now what is it?" He asked and I snapped my head back towards fresh. "I dont think killer is ok-" I got cut off from fresh saying "I agree should we take them back to the hospital?" I put one of my hands on my head "maybe... tho I dont think they would be very happy about it" I say, looking over to were killer was. He was starting to cough, BADLY. "Sh*t! Killer!" I ran over to killer, they were on the ground. Gasping and coughing. They held there chest tightly. But above all the coughing you could here a small Crack I quickly pick up killer and ran out side to my car, forgetting about my shoes. I put killer in, I had fresh buckle them and i drove quickly to the hospital (Sir" "um yes?" "Your illegal driving get out and in my car, take the others with ya. We are going to the hospital faster than ever!")

Pov: Fresh

We made it to the hospital,  killer was now unconscious and not responding to anything, I unbuckle them and Mr. Nightmare picked them up and ran towards the door, I was the first one in. "I-I need help!"I yell as the people there just stared at me until Mr. Nightmare ran in, out of breath and with a nonresponsive killer in his arms.

(Cliff hanger :O I'm sorry -^-)

Word count: 876