Chapter 6, No!

Fresh
Mr. Nightmare
Other

Pov: Fresh

I sat in the waiting room, Mr. Nightmare was already seeing killer tho only one person can be in there at s time. I sighed, I still had tears in my eyes as I remembered what the nurses said to us about killer

~Flash back~

I look up to see Aikos mother, right she works here, and then another nurse, she looked a lot like Mr. Nightmare, She had a heart on one of her cheeks, a crown like Mr. Nightmare's but it was a heart as well. Here eyes were like a sunset with all of the colors blending together, she was wearing a light yellow and orange Doctors uniform with little cats all over it with small pink hearts. I assumed she was the guardian of Love and LV, made sense that she was a nurse. "Are you fresh and Nightmare?" The nurse whom name I did not know said. I nodded my head, her face went from bright and happy to sorry and sadness.  This just mad eme want to cry, I didnt even know what is going to happen to killer. I look over to see Mr. Nightmare staring at The strange nurse, his eyelights were dim. "Killer's not gonna live for long are they?" Mr. Nightmare asked, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. And just with what he said the strange nurse nodded her head. "I am Evalynn, you can either call me Eva or Mrs. E" she said before walking off tho Aiko's mother statues behind,  she crouched down so she was about my high and said " killer is strong, tho they are fighting you need to know when they will..... erm... " she sighed and looked me in the eyes "they have less than three days to live" she said as she watched my face go from sadness to horror. I cant loose my friend! And Mr. Nightmare cant loose killer either.

~End of flash back~

I saw that Mr. Nightmare walked out of killer's room, he was pushing a wheelchair with killer in it! I perked up, standing up I walked over. Killer looked up at me and smiled. "Does this mean we can take killer home?" I ask and Mr. Nightmare nodded " just so we can spend our time together " he looked up with me and smiled as well, tears were streaming down his face. "M-Mr. Nightmare?" Killer looked up, his face questioning. Then I realised somthing. Killer doesn't know that they are gonna die do they? "Killer? Did the Doctors or nurses tell you?" Killer looked at me confusion in his eyes. "Tell me what? Mr. Nightmare do you know what fresh is talking about?" Mr. Nightmare just stood there and stared at me before teleporting away (only to his car bc it's not to far away)
"Heck-" I got interrupted by killer "F-fresh?"Tears were about to stream down killers face. "I...um.. I-ill tell you when we get home, ok?"

(Sorry for the short chapter, I am sick so that doesn't help-)

Word count: 516