Chapter 6: Kidnapped

Narrator's POV

One month had passed, and Kagome is used to the spirit world. She would go outside alone and buy something because whenever they do an exorcism. They would get a reward, and they would split the money. Kagome bought a customized arnis to carry with her every day, in case of an emergency.

Kagome is outside roaming around the shrine when she was grabbed by someone. She didn't bring the arnis with her. All she can do is scream for help.

"Help me, Haise!"

But then, she was hit by a hard object, leaving her unconscious.

Haise is inside the shrine when he heard a scream, and it sounds like Kagome. He quickly went outside, but he is too late because Kagome is taken already by a spirit. Haise swore to find and rescue Kagome, no matter what it takes.

"Wait for me, Kagome. I will find and save you,"

Kagome's POV

I woke up, and I was in a room. I was taken aback when someone entered the room.

"You're awake, sleeping beauty,"

"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnap me?"

"Simple. I want you to be my bride,"

"What? That's insane. I don't want to get married yet,"

The spirit got angry and left the room. I tried to open it, but it's locked. I went to the window and thought of jumping, but it's too high. Haise will come to save me. I will just have to wait.

It's already almost night time, and I'm a bit tired. When I was about to sleep, the door opened, and the spirit appeared. He came to me and tried to harass me. I used self-defense, but he is strong. I shouted Haise's name, and a few minutes later, Haise appeared.

I was shocked because Haise hugged me. My heart fluttered.

"Haise," I said and cried.

"It's ok. I'm here now,"

"Hey, what are doing to my bride?" the spirit said.

"Bride? She doesn't belong to you,"

Haise's POV

Where did the spirit take Kagome? I can't concentrate because I'm panicking. Calm down Haise and concentrate. I have faith in my wolf instincts.

I told Aoi what happened, and she is worried about Kagome. I said to find Kagome and save her.

It's already almost night time, and I don't know what happened to Kagome now. I hope she is ok because I can't forgive myself if anything bad happens to her.

I sensed the smell of Kagome, so I followed the scent. I broke into the house, and I saw Kagome being harassed by the spirit. I kicked the spirit, and I found out that he is an ogre spirit. I hugged Kagome. Thank God she's ok.

The ogre said that Kagome would be his bride, and I got angry. I drew my sword, and the ogre spirit trembled in fear. I threatened him.

"Kidnap and threaten her again, and you'll be dead,"

"Ok, ok. I get it. I will not kidnap her again,"

"You better be,"

I carried Kagome and head back to the shrine.

It's raining hard, so I covered Kagome in my coat. I don't want her to get sick. I ran fast.

When we arrive back at the shrine, Aoi approached us.

"Thank God, you found Kagome,"

"Aoi, assist Kagome. I will change my outfit,"

"Ok"

After some minutes, I went to Kagome's room, and Aoi is done helping her change her clothes. I approached Kagome, and I saw a bruise on her head.

"You have a bruise on your head,"

"Ah, this. The ogre spirit hit me with something hard when he kidnapped me,"

"Let's treat that,"

I treat her bruise

"Thank you for saving me again, Haise,"

"No problem. I must save and protect you from danger,"

After treating her wounds, Aoi called us because dinner is ready. We went to the dining area and ate together.