Chapter 17: Wedding Invitation

Haise's POV

The spirit who got possessed came by the shrine the next day and said sorry to Kagome. Kagome said that it's ok. After all, he is not in his senses because he was possessed. The spirit thanked us and gave us food and money for exorcising him.

It's been a week, and Kagome's scratch wound is healing.

We are now done eating breakfast and are now talking to each other when a knock on the door was heard.

"I'll go get it," Haise said.

"Ok"

After some minutes, Aoi came back.

"Who is it, Aoi?"

"It's just someone, and he gave this letter. He says that it's for you,"

"Give it to me,"

Aoi gave me the letter, and I read it.

"It's a wedding invitation,"

"Who is holding a wedding, Haise?" Kagome said.

"It's from a close friend of mine. His name is Mizuki. He is also a wolf spirit,"

"When will be the wedding?"

"Tomorrow afternoon. You will come with me, Kagome. We will leave tomorrow morning,"

"Ok"

"Kenta and I are going to stay here and take care of the shrine,"

"Yup. Leave the shrine to us,"

"Ok. We will be back by the next morning,"

"We will wait for your return,"

"Ok"

I went to my room and put the wedding invitation inside my drawer.

It's been a long time since I've seen Mizuki. He is no longer from this area because he and his family move to another place. It is not far from here. It will only take about 30 minutes if you will ride a floating palanquin.

A floating palanquin is a transportation for spirits. You can go anywhere you want. Even if the place is far, with the floating palanquin, it will take only minutes to arrive at your destination.

I didn't hear about Mizuki for a long time when he moved to another area. Now, he is getting married. I'm happy that he remembers to invite me to his wedding. I can't wait to see him again. Who will be his bride?

I don't have any information about him when he and his family moved to another area. I remember going to his restaurant and eat noodles because his noodles taste yummy. Mizuki owns a noddle restaurant, and lots of spirits go to his restaurant and eat noodles. When he and his family moved to another place, the noodle restaurant closed, but I told him that I would occupy the place because I'm planning to own a restaurant. I occupied the place, and I start my restaurant. I am glad because lots of spirits came to my restaurant and eat.

Every day, it is pack with spirits. My restaurant was famous and successful, until now. And that's the history of my restaurant.

About getting married? Someday I will propose to Kagome. I am sure to marry Kagome. I know that it's been six months that we've become lovers, but I don't mind how many months I've been with Kagome. All I know is, I need Kagome in my life. I can't imagine a world without her. For now, I will wait for the right time and good timing to propose to her.

Kagome's POV

After eating breakfast, I went outside and daydream about getting married.

If Haise would propose to me, I will say yes immediately. I know it's been a few months since I've met and become the lover of Haise, but I don't care about that. I know that Haise is the one for me. I'm just waiting for that time to come.

"Kagome!"

I was startled because of Aoi.

"You startled me, Aoi,"

"Why are you startled? Are you thinking about something?"

"Yup"

"Let me guess. Wedding? Getting married?"

"How did you know?"

"I just know. It's been almost a year, Kagome. I have a question. If Haise would propose to you, would you accept?"

"I would gladly accept. I know that Haise is the one,"

"I know you would say that. I can't wait for that time to come. You have my blessing, Kagome,"

"Thank you, Aoi,"

"No problem,"

Aoi and I talked about girl stuff when Kenta approached us.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing. Its girl stuffs,"

"Ok. I will leave then,"

"No. Come here, Kenta. Let's talk about something else,"

"Ok"

The three of us talked about random stuff. Kenta shared so much. He shared about his past that we still don't know. After talking about his past, he shared jokes, and it's so funny. Aoi and I laughed hard.

"Why are you laughing so hard?"

"Come, Haise. Join us. Kenta has a funny topic to share,"

"Ok"

Kenta continued to share funny jokes with us. We all laughed because it's so funny.

We are like this every day. I considered them a family even though we are not blood-related, because like a real family, we would look out for each other and actions that will tell that we are like a real family.

I'm glad that I was teleported in this world because I met lots of kind individuals that I can call a family. Back in the human world, I was still happy because even though it's not my real parents that took care of me, I still call them my real parents.

To tell you the truth, if I what place would I choose to stay for a lifetime, I would choose the spirit world because I have the freedom and my life became so much fun and thrill in this world. It's full of adventures, hard to believe stuff, and unexpected happenings.