Hello!

Here is the area where you can request certain one shot ideas or scenarios you'll would like me to right the characters in.

Which characters?: Since hlvrai doesn't have a huge cast, I will try to include every character, no matter how minor of a role they play.

Regarding the reader's gender: I will try my hardest to keep the reader gender neutral, although I might slip up from time to time. If so I apologize. Please don't ask for a specific gender request, I will always give the option of he/she or just refer to the reader as they. This goes for scenarios and one shots. Sorry if that comes of to rude for anyone looking for a specific gender.

Do you take shipping requests?: No. This book is an x reader book. Sorry.

(This part has been edited once again!) What won't you write?: Suicide, pedophilia, abuse, anything like that. This is a romantic book so I won't write child readers with parental relationships with the cannon characters or anything like that. Sorry. I also won't write lemons/smut/limes since it has been confirmed to me, and I've now seen the video clip, that wayne and crew aren't comfortable with the subject. I don't mind if others write about it but I personally won't. If that's the kind of request you want, I advise you seek out someone else.

(A bit outdated.) Why this formatting might look off: My computer for the time being is completely busted. So I'm stuck typing these out on my phone. Don't know how this will affect your viewing experience but I hope it won't much. I'm still getting used to mobile wattpad. (Update: I now have a new computer so this isn't much of a problem anymore but my earlier one shots and scenarios still look off.)

Do you have any other half life content on wattpad: Yes! I am planning on making a book similar to this but using cannon half life (1/2/Alyx) characters. This is just a little note for anyone who is interested. Don't expect it to get as much attention as this book though, if it gets any. (Update: This book is out and open for requests!)

How to tell a one shot from a scenario: One shots will start with an OS- followed by a title or pairing. Scenarios will start with an S- then the specific scenario given. Pretty obvious but I just wanted to put that out there.
Scenarios will include all characters, similar to my normal scenario books. Also scenarios can vary from mini one shots to simple headcannons and listings depending on the subject.

Updates: Don't expect daily or even weekly uploads. I mainly upload when I have the time and motivation, although I'll try to get requests out as fast as I can. (Update: Turns out I updated this book a lot so)

Story Mistakes: Don't expect me to be perfect. I will make mistakes. Do not worry about pointing out spelling mistakes and such to me. I type without fully realizing what I'm putting down and may fuck up. I'll try to fix them as quick as possible if brought to my attention. Also wattpad just sucks at autocorrecting me.