OS- Gman x reader

(This is when Tommy was younger. I don't fully understand the timeline of when Tommy was adopted, but for this one shot I'm just going to say he was like 5-6 years old.)
Gman sighed as he fiddled with the keys to his house. Work was rough. There was so much he had to keep track of, fix, or "nudge". His powers definitely helped him perform his duties, but they didn't minimize the stress. Gman eventually found the right key and opened the door to his shared home. Gman was meet with sight of his significant other and their newly adopted kid. He smiled as you glanced at the doorway.
"Tommy, look who's back." You said, turning to the kid next to you on the bright red couch. Tommy jumped up from his spot and ran over to his dad, hugging Gman's leg.
"Dad! Dad!" Tommy cheered, staring up at the man with a bright smile. Gman gently patted his sons head.
"Greetings Tommy. How was your day?"
"It was amazing! Guess where we went for lunch."
"Where?" Gman asked, to tired to guess.
"IHOP!" The boy exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.
"Woah." Gman replied. His voice was as monotone as ever, but that was just him. He made sure to keep a smile on his face just to show he wasn't trying to be rude or anything of the sort. Gman set his suitcase to the side and shuffled over to the couch, taking a seat next to you. Tommy joined the both of you, scrambling to sit on the other side of you and grab the tv remote. As Tommy flipped through the channels, you felt Gman lean against you and let out a low groan.
"Tough day?" You asked your husband. He nodded and moved to hold your hand in his.
"I just want to relax for a bit." He muttered.
"If that's okay with you." He added on.
"It's fine, hun. Rest for now. I can make dinner later." You explained, turning your head to the side to kiss his cheek.
"Thank you." Gman said as he pulled you closer. The two of you cuddled together as Tommy finally found a show he wanted to watch. Tommy once more stood up, throwing the remote onto the couch. He analyzed the characters on the screen for a moment before reenacting the scene, his mind drifting off into it's own world. You and Gman watched the scene with a smile, occasionally giggling or giving pointers to Tommy.
(Well this was a short write. I might make up for that by writing more one shots like this with the reader and Gman parenting Tommy.)