This Isnt Me Anymore Part 2

⚠️TW⚠️ (light/non graphic)
________________________________

Ian and Mickey didn't talk to each other for the next two weeks. They would pass in the halls or cafeteria but Mickey wouldn't even glance his way.

Ian knew he was waiting for him to make the first move, but he didn't even know what he would say. His meds were honestly the only thing keeping him stable at that time, and the only reason he was taking them in the first place was because of what Mickey had told him.

It was Ian's decision to stop taking his medication, and that was what led to him blowing up the van. He couldn't have stayed strong and kept with it.

What Mickey didn't know what how Ian had felt after returning home after Mexico. Never had he felt so hopeless. So alone.

Before, he knew that Mickey was only an hour away in prison where he could visit any time. Of course, he didn't, but just in case he needed to. And it was nice to know he was close.

But after seeing him cross the border in that ridiculous dress that Mickey had obviously hated with a passion, he felt empty. The one thing stable in his mind was suddenly thousands of miles away. The certainty he had when he was relatively safe in prison disappeared as he joined the dangerous cartel.

Fiona had always said that Gallagher's never quit, and maybe that was true in certain cases, but Ian had undoubtedly given up on himself.

Losing Mickey, who had become almost a part of him, had scarred him. He felt incomplete.

But now he was back, and the damage was done.

***

Mickey wasn't sure how long it would take Ian to grow some balls and talk to him, but he honestly wasn't worried. He had told Fidel a watered down version of their story, and they both knew that their fights never lasted too long, especially when they were in such tight quarters.

But that didn't mean he was going to be patient about it. He subconsciously molded his schedule to fit Ian's almost perfectly, which Fidel had so graciously pointed out. The more "exposure" to Mickey Ian got, the quicker he'd be talking.

Mickey could also use his "secret weapon".

It was no hidden truth that most of the inmates in here that had something to prove had "bitches" (aka people they'd have to do their bidding and to occasionally fuck if they ever felt the need to). Some men abstained from sex, using either the gay or the lack of consent excuses. Most people left them alone. Their views were mostly accepted, and a lot of the sexual relationships in the joint were already consensual.

It was almost like a sub/dom dynamic, and the bitches usually got protection and whatever in return for their "services", so it was a win-win deal.

There was an inmate a few cells down from Mickey's named Blake who had taken a simple interest in the brunet. To relieve pressure they had started fucking (Mickey on top of course).

He never bottomed for anyone anymore.

There was nothing else between them. Mickey usually made sure that Blake, who ended up being a slight germaphobe, got the cleanest sheets and some extra Febreze to spray when he needed. Other than that they stayed out of each other's hair.

But knowing how jealous Ian could sometimes get, Mickey was seriously debating putting Blake to some use.

He couldn't wait.

***

"Dude." Danny pulled him from his thoughts with a light punch to his mattress. "Still thinking of Milkovich?"