dream sweet in sea major

This oneshot is a platonic one!! Focused on Sapnap, Dream, and George's friendship. Skip if youd like, and listen to the song above while reading if you'd like!!

  Third Person

   "SAPNAP NO-" Dream yelled at his friend while he climbed out of the second story window up onto the roof. George sat on Dream's bed, silently laughing at the situation.

  "GeoRge don't lauGh!" Dream yelled, trying to climb out of the window after his Texan friend. His statement only made the brunette laugh harder. "StOp laug-" Dream fell out of the window.

  George gasped and ran to the window looking out and down to where he fell. Sapnap joined him looking down. "Hey Dream are you okay-?" Sapnap yelled from the boy's roof.

  Dream stared up at them both from the trampoline he landed on. He was still winded from falling that far onto a relatively new trampoline, which wasn't the most comfortable thing.

  "DrEaMm?" George yelled again, wondering why the blonde was silent.
Sapnap started to laugh when he saw Dream wince and close his eyes. George looked at his slightly taller friend. "What's funny? He looks dead-"

  "I promise you he's not he just moved-" Sapnap replied. George nodded and went back to staring at his wiped-out friend. Dream sat up and held his arm tight. "What did you land on-?" George yelled from the window.

  Dream looked back up from his arm. "I fell on my arm, stupid!" Dream winced and rubbed his injured arm. George looked at Sapnap and ran downstairs. Sapnap got back into the house and ran behind him.

  Sapnap and George both made it outside and into the backyard. They saw the sight of their taller friend, lying in a fetal position and grasping his arm.

  "Do you think its broken?" Sapnap asked, hopping up on the trampoline and sitting next to his friend. Dream glared at him. "I would probably be in more pain then what I'm feeling right now." He scoffed.

  George joined the Americans on the trampoline and looked at Dream. "Should we call your mom?" Dream sat up a bit, still holding his arm. "I'm not sure we need to, its not that bad."

  George nodded in response. "Let's just go inside and ice it for now." Dream nodded and got off the trampoline, followed by Sapnap and then George.

  "Sapnap you're gonna be the death of me." Dream laughed as they got inside. Sapnap let a small smirk creep on his face. "Sucks for you, doesn't it?" Dream smiled at his friend as he grabbed an ice pack.

  "Yeah, it sure does." He smiled and walked into the living room. Sapnap and George followed him and they all sat on the fairly large couch. "At least I'm not stupid enough to follow Sapnap anywheres." George laughed.

  Sapnap playfully hit George's arm. "I think its cause Dream is blonde, so he's just naturally a little dumb-" Dream let out a huff and grabbed the remote with his non-hurt arm. He turned on a random movie and iced his arm.

  The boys all watched the movie, talking slightly over the unimportant parts. After it was done, they all went up to Dream's room and head to bed.

A/N i cherish their friendship so much smh