prom dress

WILBUR VILLAIN ARC!!!!!!!
PLATONIC tommy and tubbo :D

  Tommy's POV

"We are going to be the villains here, Tommy." I looked up at Wilbur. "What the fuck are you on about? I don't wanna-" He cut me off and continued to speak. "Tommy. We can't trust anyone," He chuckled. "We can't even trust Tubbo."

  I looked at him and shook my head. "You're insane. I can trust Tubbo with my life." He chuckled again and put his hand on my shoulder, causing me to flinch. "That's where you're wrong Tommy. Everyone is gonna turn against us! Techno, Tubbo, Dream, everyone!" He raised his voice.

I backed away, closer to my ender chest. "Wilbur I-" He cut me off again. "I'm going to blow the place to the fucking ground. Manburg will be in ruins. And I don't give a shit who's in there." He's gone mad.

  "It's L'manburg, Wilbur." I corrected him, only for him to shush me. "It's Manburg now." He smiled at me and sighed.

  "The festival will be the worst day of their lives."

     Minutes Later

I left Wilbur alone to himself. To maybe just let him calm down. I didn't want anything to do with his villain thing he started. Honestly, it's scary. So I just up and left. I didn't want him to flip out or just drag me into things I didn't want anything to do with.

  I went to find Tubbo. He's the only person I can trust. I need to stick with him. No matter what happens, I know Tubbo is a person that I can trust. We sat down in front of my old base, next to the jukebox looking over at where the sun sets.

I remember when we were younger, which was only a few months ago, but, we used to watch the sunset together. I still used to go out and watch the sun go down at night. For the memories. We both see the same sunset, things aren't really that different, are they?

"Hey, Tubbo?" We were listening to the unofficial Cat. He looked at me and smiled. "Yes?" He turned more to look at me. "Did you watch the sunset?" He seemed a little confused at my question so I went on.

  "I mean, did you watch the sunset when I was gone? I did every night thinking about you and about how we used to do things. I miss that, y'know?" He understood more then he did before, then his smile grew wider.

  "Of course I watched the sunset, Tommy. I sat right here. No matter what I knew we were watching the same sunset. I was thinking of you, too." It was my turn to crack a smile. "That's nice Tubbo. I missed you."

  I covered my mouth ever so slightly after I said that. It's true, I missed him more then I could fathom, but I don't like sharing my feelings so much. He grinned and leaned on me. "I missed you as well, Tommy." He said with an obvious smirk.

He knew what I said wasn't going to be repeated and I think that's what made him all the more happier. He knew that took a lot for me to actually tell him I missed him. I did miss him. I wasn't lying, like I said, I find it hard to explain my feelings.

The sun began to set as the day turned to the night. Me and Tubbo stayed right on the bench, listening to Cat, watching the sunset just like we used to. The festival and Pogtopia and Manburg were things I didn't have any worry about then.

All that I worried about was what Tubbo thought of me. If he thinks I'm a good friend or not. I know he likes me, I like him too. He's my best friend, who wouldn't like their own best friend?

  Wilbur or Schlatt or even Dream didn't worry me at the time. I was just immersed in spending time with my friend. I just wanted to just calm down for once and see Tubbo. I just wanted to see Tubbo happy too.

  I could tell he was happy with the situation, maybe not about how I told him what Wilbur was planning to do, but he was definitely happy that I was here. He was happy that I was here watching the sunset with him again.

  I leaned closer to him and softly smiled. We probably fell asleep on the bench, because the next morning we woke up to Schlatt and Quackity yelling at us to get up and why we were together. We got up and stood to the side of them.

  I gave Tubbo a look, kind of like I was saying 'See you later?' and he must've known what I meant since he nodded and looked towards Schlatt. "Sorry, I'll be going." I muttered and walked away from them.

  I hope Tubbo and I watch the same sunset tonight. After all, things are rough all over.