golden

the trequel to warriors and drag me down
requested :D
probably the last part to this because big things are coming
go follow unidentified.box on insta! i stole this idea partially from them !
Tw// fighting , swords , blood mention

      Tubbo's POV

We were all met up where we usually meet. The clearing. This time I was nervous. This time I didn't know what to say. This time, we were seriously going to attack them.

  We were going to attack Tommy.

Now, if it was Wilbur I could accept that. And I know Tommy isn't the best to me all the time but I know he's my friend and I know he loves me. I love him too, so its going to be hard.

  I know they'll find out I'm a traitor today when we attack them. I don't want them to know. I want it to stay how it is. Tommy hates me sometimes but I'm really all he's got. And it's the same for me.

  So I don't want to go through with this. But I know I have no choice. They're mean, it upsets me. That shouldn't really happen anymore. Dream makes me understand that this is how I should be treated. With love and respect, I guess. Not hate.

  It's just going to hurt so much seeing Tommy's face. What if I have to kill him? I can't do that again. He'll die. For good this time. I'm not laying a finger on him and they  need to know that.

  What would I do without Tommy?

  Suddenly, I remembered all the times he would yell at me and tell me I was being annoying. I understood why he would do those things very well, but I can't understand why he would say that to my face.

  If he knew that it hurt me so much, why say it? I mean, I guess I understand why he said it, and not behind my back, because it would've been even worse if he just said it behind my back and I found out through Wilbur or Dream or something.

  There would be so many reasons for me to actually just kill Tommy, but I would never be able to bring myself to. I love him too much despite what he always says to me.

     Tommy's POV

  I heard that Dream wants to attack us today, but we will be fine. We are completely outnumbered, sure, but I've been training Tubbo well I think. I think he'll fight good. I just wanted to get closer to him, I realize I've been being an asshole for some time now.

  So I decided to let him come and practice sword fighting and just fighting in general with me.

Some Time Later

    Tubbo's POV

The war was seriously almost over by now, not much really happened. We were the clear winner. Techno and Phil showed up and they put up a good fight but not much else happened. I didn't reveal myself yet. They're still fighting.

I looked over at Tommy who was watching them fight. "Tommy," I set my hand on his shoulder and he turned to look at me, teary eyed. "Tubbo how did we lose this-?" He asked. I bit my lip, 'we'?

  He waited for an answer. "Tubbo?" I only realized I was crying when he pulled me into a tight hug. I couldn't tell him now, what would he do? If he learned I was the traitor I feel like he would just kill me. I don't wanna tell him but I wanna tell him the truth no matter what happens..

  I looked at Tommy when he let go of me. "Tommy if I tell you something do you promise you won't be upset about it?" He nodded. "What could I possibly be more upset about-"

As much as I loved him, I'd have to do this. It's his fault for making me feel this way. It's all his fault anyways. What does he have to lose now?

"I'm the traitor." I finally said. He chuckled and looked at me. "Seriously? Tubbo now isn't the time to joke around we're losing this war here and-" I covered his mouth. "Shut up for a second, will you?" I immediately felt bad about saying that but another part if me didn't care.

  He nodded and I let go. "I'm telling you the truth, Tommy." I could tell he just wanted to know why I would do this. "Do you really think I took all those things you said about me lightly? I came to Dream because he offered a better life for me, Tommy. Dream doesn't yell at me, Dream doesn't abuse me."

  I didn't feel bad about any of this. I slowly drew my sword. He opened his mouth to protest, or maybe just say anything but at this point I had the sword stopped close to his neck. He was crying now.

  "Tubbo, please! I wont tell anyone I swear! I'm sorry about everything I'm so sorry- I shouldn't have done any of that, I shouldn't have! I'm sorry, Tubbo!" He turned to face me. "I don't care if you don't wanna be friends anymore just let me live-!" He went on. I sighed and let my sword fall to the ground.

  He knows I have too big of a heart to ever do something like that to him. Even if its just to injur him slightly. He knows me, he knows my weaknesses and he knows my strengths. Sometimes I wonder if I know all those things about him, and I do. I know all about him.

  "I'm sorry, Tubbo." He hugged me again, probably crying into my shoulder. I didn't want him dead. I just wanted an apology. I guess that's really all I wanted.

  An apology.

A/N hi im very sorry for the lack of updates D: I've been busy with school and I just haven't really been in the writing mood, but hopefully there will be more chapters out soon ! I hope you enjoyed :D
btw, thank you all for 19K+ reads!!! you all make me so happy :D