what do i need with love

Bees. Thats it thats the whole summary. I have an obsession with one direction so a lot of the songs are gonna be their songs (plus musicals like this one <3 )
PLATONIC TUBBO AND TOMMY :D
  also, Luriua the request you gave me  will be soon- giving people a break from angst as well as myself 😎
  Enjoy!

  Tubbo's POV

  Another day, another mess on the Dream SMP. Today, in particular, it was post-election day, which means Wilbur and Tommy both were figuring out their rally speeches. And let's not forget Big Q.

  Well, I can't exactly complain about sitting through their drafted debates and tell them which words are good or bad to put into their speeches. Quackity was up on the stage with them, as I was placing down the seats.

"Swag 2020 am I right? Uh- well, we're backed up by KSI himself.. just, uh.. he hasn't responded to me-" Quackity gave a little chuckle as he announced. "YeAHhhH and we got Vikkstar-!" Tommy yelled from the side of the stage, next to Wilbur.

  "No Tommy shut up- Don't tell him already we have to wait for tomorrow-" Wilbur warned. Tommy nodded and looked back at Big Q. "Well, I can always ask Dream himself to vote for me. As you know, he fought a war against you three, not me. So I bet he wouldn't even care for you guys rather then me." Quackity sneered.

"Yeah, so? We got Sapnap!" Tommy protested. Quackity turned to him. "I have my beautiful friend George over there next to Punz-" Quackity looked out into the small crowd only to realize his friend wasn't there.

  His vice president didn't even show up. "Or.. well, he should be there soon-" Alex let out a nervous laugh and stepped to the side of the mic. "Go ahead Tommy." He announced. Tommy looked at him and started to laugh.

"Your vice president is a no-show! He ghosted you right before the election! What are you gonna do, guys? Vote for a one person party or for me and Wilbur, who, by the way are a two person party!" Tommy chuckled and looked at Quackity.

Quackity frowned. "I'm not a one person party or whatever the fuck you're proposing, Mr. Tommy Innit. I know George will show, and plus, I have someone you don't even fucking expect-" He sneered. Tommy blinked at him slowly.

  "Who? KSI who didn't even respond to you? What're you gonna do with him?" Tommy yelled back. "I have a friend of mine alright? And I know you both know who he is." He added. "See you at the election, fuckers."

  With his last words, Quackity walked off the stage and walked away from the election area. Punz looked at me, as we were the only people in the crowd. I shrugged at him since he looked confused. "What the fUuck!" Tommy yelled, not even into the mic but he was still extremely loud.

  "Tommy keep your voice down, dumbass- Pog 2020 are civilized people we don't yell swears at the top of our lungs-" Wilbur protested. Tommy looked up at the older man and sighed.

  "Yeah, sorry Wil." Wilbur scoffed. "Refer to me and Mr. President, Tommy Innit." Tommy looked up at him and nodded quickly, walking off the stage. Wilbur sighed and fixed his suit, looking south of the stage.

  "Tubbo, follow me." Tommy says as he walks by me. I get up and follow him, wherever he's going. "What is it?" I ask. He stops behind one of the L'manburg walls and puts his hands on my shoulders.

  "Promise me you won't pull and Eret on us, no matter how much of a struggle me and Wil go through tomorrow." He looked me in the eyes, and I knew he was serious.

  "Hey, don't be upset, Tommy." I reassured him. "I'm going to be with you guys no matter what. We're in this together."

And I knew damn well I was lying.

A/N hi :D