bored

hi im on call with my friend right now she has no clue what im doing haha nerd I know you're reading this
PLATONIC CHAPTER
tommy and tubbo have a pog friendship so have this
also minor update: I am not sure if tommy or tubbo is comfortable with anything written about them and if they aren't I will take this down :)
skip if you want

   Tommy's POV

   Walking along the Dream SMP server I came across Tubbo. As he saw me he immediately ran over. Clingy much.

  "Tommy- Look I found a bee over there!" He exclaimed. "What the fuck is so special about a bee? It's a bee. Wow." I said in a sarcastic tone. That didn't ruin his vibe.

  "Yeah and? They're so cool! Come here I named him Spins!" He grabbed my arm and ran over to the scum of a creature. "Tommy, this is Spins, Spins, this is Tommy-" he explained, making me look at the bee.

   I cracked a small smile to let him know I was at least a little interested in the creatures. As Tubbo saw that, his smile only grew bigger. "And then, over here, Niki has a fox named Fungi and he's really cool a-"

  Tubbo stopped us dead in our tracks as he looked around for Fungi. I chuckled. "So what's uh, this fox you're talking about-?" I looked around with him. "He uh, should be here somewhere-" He continued looking.

  "Hey do you ever think that maybe just saying, hypothetically, that Fungi could be dead?" Tubbo slowly turned to look at me. "Well, I can't see why he would be. Unless it was-"

"Tubbo, Sapnap was in here like a few days ago and I think he killed Fungi. I overheard him and Dream speak about it-" Tubbo blinked and nodded his head. "Wow, well, I guess that's the only other animal I really know of right now."

I scoffed. "Yeah a dead animal." Tubbo just smiled and started to walk towards the L'Manburg borders. I caught up with him relatively quickly. "Hey, Tubbo, is our little journey done already?"

  He nodded in response and continued walking. "What if we got Niki a new fox and placed it? She wouldn't even know it was gone-" I suggested, and I could see his eyes light up. "Of course! You're a genius Tommy!" Tubbo exclaimed.

  Tubbo started to pick up pace and skipped along the wooden paths. I followed closely behind, walking, though.  Once we found a spruce forest, we both decided to split up and find a new fox.

  Once I gave up, we met up where we split up. I saw that he had found a fox and held it on a lead. I smiled at him as he approached me. "Do you have any name tags?" He asked once he got within earshot. I nodded. "Yeah, come on they're in my chests."

  He nodded and we walked back to the familiar wooden paths. We started walking to my, you could say, residence in the Dream SMP. As soon as we arrived, I got out a name tag and we named the fox Fungi.

  Niki would be very happy once she finds out her fox isn't really dead. It was obviously just a prank. The fox definitely wasn't dead. Never.

  Tubbo and I walked to where the original Fungi had been. We attached his lead to the fence and left the game.

  A/N hello sorry for any spelling mistakes right off the bat, its 2 AM and I really don't wanna proofread right now lmao

hi omg thank you sm for 600+ reads!!!