Chapter 4

So another day of school when by and Carrie is back home, usually her mother wasn't at home since she was working for one more hour some she to her room and teletransported back to the boiling isles and went back to the owl house.

Hoot-hoot, i knew you came back and played, hoot-hoot, said Hooty happy to see Carrie again, "Sorry, Hooty, i can't play with you right now" said Carrie.

"Okay, then, maybe later, hooty-hoot", said Hooty allowing Carrie to come in to the owl house, "Miss Eda, are you in here", said Carrie, "Who it is" Eda asked, "It's me, Carrie, i met you guys last night" Carrie remind her about the first night. "Oh, right, I almost forgot about you, come in" said Eda, and Carrie was sitting on the sofa with Eda and King.

"Where 's Luz?" Carrie asked, "She's on Hexside" said Eda, "Hexside?" Carrie asked with a confused face, "It's like a school for witches" said King explain, "That's sounds good" said Carrie.

Then the door was starting to open and it was Luz, but she was wearing a very strange outfit, " "Hi Eda, hi King, i'm back", said Luz, but she put a smile on her face when she saw Carrie, and yes she was happy to see her again.

"I knew you came back!!" Luz almost wanted to hug her, "Alright, you ready for some teaching, kid" said Eda, "I think so" said Carrie nervously, Luz noticed Carrie was so excited to train with an actual witch.

"Hey. it's okay, i know it'll be hard at first but you are not alone, Carrie, you got us to support you if you need us" said Luz encouraging her, and it was enough for Carrie to start the training.

"Alright, let's do it!!" said Carrie while she, Luz, Eda and King whet all the way outside, "Are you sure Carrie can do what a witch can do?" Luz asked, "Of course she can't, what's the worst thing that could happen?" said Eda in a positive attitude.

*Timeskip*

"Maybe I shouldn't stop any of those sentences positively", said Eda while she was watching Carrie douching any object Luz and King were throwing, "Carrie, why are you powers haven't come out yet? What are you afraid of? said Luz, "No, i'm not!" said Carrie while she kept douching, "Then, stop douching everything!!!" said King getting tired, "Is there another way to unleash her powers?" said Luz. "I think i know how" said Eda, "Telekinesis also came from the greatest fears or bad memories of the past", "Maybe you're got a good point there, Eda" said Luz having a idea "Carrie, you got to think something terrible that happened to you in the past or a few days ago", Carrie could not believe what Luz said, but she knew it was the only way to unleash her powers so she have no choice but to trust Luz.

So Carrie thought about the day in the showers when all the girls were throwing many tampons and naps at her all because she had her first period and when her mother locked her up in the closet to pray for it.and... it work, something to the objets Luz and King throw to her were starting to float, but Carrie was really hurt, she was thinking so hard that tears were coming out from her eyes and then she like scream and some sonic boom came out from her, making Luz, Eda and King fell down.

Suddenly Carrie fell to the ground and so did the objets, Carrie started to cry, "Woah!, that was a lot of power" said Luz, "A lot of it if you asked me" said Eda, "I think too much emotion might lose control of her powers, they might guide to a possible destruction" Luz and Carrie were in shock.

"Oh no, but I will never use my powers to destroy everything and hurt anyone, I just don't want to," said Carrie while she was still crying, Luz knew she really needed help for that.

"Easy Carrie, you're not going to hurt anyone, i know you're a good person" said Luz, "How would i know" Carrie asked before Eda interrupted them, "Carrie, maybe we done enough for today, but you can stay a little longer", Carrie was finally calm, "I will, thanks miss Eda", said Carrie.