Pain

Uttara's pov :-

I made my way towards Subhadra mata's room. I entered the room and saw that she was sitting on her bed, thinking about something. I went towards her and sat beside her. I could see tears were streaming down from her large hazel eyes. Although she was trying her best to hide this from me but she failed to do it.

"What happened mata? Are you okay?", I asked in a concerning voice.

"Oh, I'm okay", she said while wiping her tears.

I took her hand on mine and said, "Please, tell me Mata, what happened? Why there are tears in your eyes?"

Subhadra Mata came closer and put her hands on my head, gently caressing my hair. She smiled at me sadly and then said, "I know putri, I can't able to hide anything from you.... Just like Abhimanyu. Whenever  I used to be sad, he always understood."

She was missing Aarya badly, I understand..... I could feel a mother's pain. My family had suffered a lot. They all lost their children...
I always think that I am really lucky that I have Parikshrit.....

Mata said, "I know that many years had passed. But a mother's heart didn't want to except that her child is no more."

Now I couldn't stop the tears. Somehow, I hugged Mata and gently brushed her tears from her cheeks by my palms, "Mata, please don't cry. You know that Aarya didn't like you to crying."

The pain she was dealing with, was really terrible. Giving birth of a child and also witnessing his death was like that someone was taking your own life.

But I tried to calm her down...Calming a broken mother.....

   ******

I came to my room, now standing in the balcony and holding his diary. I hugged the diary tightly and tears are floating from my eyes.
Today in the evening, I talked to Mata Subhadra. She shared her pain with me after a long time. She is strong, even when I was broken, Mata had handled me. But today, don't know why she became so emotional. But I think it's okay because we should share our feelings with someone and let our pain to flow out with tears.

I am watching the half moon which is shining brightly in the night sky. And I know Aarya is watching us from the sky, and I murmured, 'I miss you Aarya...... We all miss you..... '

******

A/N :- I know that I am updating Abhimanyu Sangini after a long. Actually I was busy with my studies as I have examinations. And this chapter is also really short. I promise I will update a long chapter next time. So I have decided to upload ones in a week as I have to give updates of my another book. Therefore please cooperate with me.
Thanks for supporting this book and hope you all will like this update..... Don't forget to vote and comment.....