03. summer of '17

New character alert! Meet Alyssa Grey! Nini's best friend during the summer of 2017!
TRIGGER WARNING; EATING DISORDER

New character alert! Meet Alyssa Grey! Nini's best friend during the summer of 2017!TRIGGER WARNING; EATING DISORDER

"What she did in there

"What she did in there... It wasn't cool. I'm really sorry she did that." The old friend spoke.
"The only person who knew about my disorder, was Kourtney. So that means..."
"That Kourtney told Tate?" Alyssa said as she sat down in the pavement.
"I guess so. And, I don't like Ricky like that. I like EJ, but he was upstairs with.. Gina. I wouldn't even consider Ricky my friend, he drove me here, he went to grab a beer, and I took a picture of us without telling him beforehand."
"You did nothing wrong, you are the only one who can tell people about your disorder. Okay?" Alyssa said as she pats Nini's shoulder.
"It truly wasn't too bad. I would not eat for a day and then eat. It wasn't too severe to the point where I had to go to the ER. I knew it was bad for my health so I made that system." Nini says as she wipes her tears.
———————————————————————————
"Yeah bitch, walk out, get the HELL OUT!" Tate yelled at Nini as she walked out the door.
Everyone was silent.
"Tate! Not cool, at all." Alyssa said as she ran out the door after Nini.
"Okay uhm, my parents are gonna get home soon, so uh, party's over." Ricky said as he stood on top of a table.
"Baby, did she hit on you?" Tate said as she tried to hold the boys hand.
"No uh, she didn't. But, is it true? Her starving herself?"
"Yes! Oh my god, she wouldn't eat for 4 days straight! I don't even know why people like her. Can't even believe you were friends with her." Tate said as she started cleaning up.
"I, I forgot my wallet. Excuse me." Nini said as she quickly grabbed her wallet that was sitting on a table.
"Bye bitch. The weight is starting to come back, just so you know." Tate yelled out the door.

RICKY
I don't like Nini. I wouldn't consider us friends. I drove her here, then she took a picture, without my knowledge. Tate is overreacting though, It was only a photo and a car ride. But, I'm pretty sure if I told her that she'd pour all the drinks in the house on me. I like Tate. She's good. But, she has her moments. One time, she got pissed because my tutor was a girl. Her jealousy gets the best of her sometimes, and it shows.

hi guys! are you liking the story so far? and what are your opinions on tate?! what do you think is behind those evil eyes? will alyssa and nini become friends again? please let me know by commenting! i update daily at around midnight pst time.