FLETCHER

2019

Hi I'm Cari Elise Fletcher 25years old from New Jersey to Bob and Noreen Fletcher. I began taking vocal lessons at the age of five. An aspiring singer who unfortunately didn't win on X Factor, well that didn't stop me to focus more on music and be better on my craft. I attended the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music at New York University (NYU) where I met my first love who broke my heart in bazillion pieces. I took a year-long leave of absence and moved to Nashville, Tennessee to pursue music full time, but completed NYU in 2016. I'm currently based in Los Angeles to start my new life.

My first song War Paint which I release in 2013 is such a big hit on Spotify, I still can't believe that this is happening. Never been more excited to what my music will be come. I still remember til now the first time it happen. Alex and I was in a bar drinking our heart away from asshole who just broke my heart when I receive the news from my manager that my song became viral on Spotify. My emotion is all over the place that night. I don't know if my tears is because of the pain i feel in my heart due to resent break up or the happiness I feel because of my music, but nonetheless that night is one in the book.

Fuck! Someone just throw a pillow on my head when I look up.

"what the Fuck Alex?" I said.

"I'm calling your name for almost 5 times and you just didn't even answer me and you look like your day dreaming again! What it is this time?" Alex said while laughing.

by the way Alex is my best friend since 6th grade and we become close when we started our high school days.

"oh! I just remember when my first song been release last 2013" I blurted out.

"Oh my god! that year is like a roller coaster in your life mostly in your love life hahaha" She said while reminiscing our mishap in those year.

 "Ya! I thought I can finally be spread my wings to make more music and be me again and that would be the worst thing that happen to my lovelife (deep sigh)" feeling sad right after I say that.

"Hey! why that face? do you remember her again? or the girl after? or the after?" laughing Alex said.

"Fuck You! (I throw a pillow on Alex) Why you're so happy on my miserable days of my life?" I said with a pout.

"Okay, let me clarify what you said, of course I'm not happy that your heart got broken by those assholes. Just that look on the brighter side of those experience. You created bunch of soooo rad music and people is really love your music. Because of your music you started to be well known all over the world! how cool is that?" giving me an encouraging smile.

"Ya, you're right but ... nevermind." I just said without continuing what i really want to say.

"What? Cari you know you can tell me everything right?." Alex said while holding my hand and sit beside me.

"I know. Is just that my experience thought me to become who I am right now. Just that should I need to experience those kind of heartbreak to be well known? or for people to appreciate my music? What will happen if I didn't experience those? Am I still be enough to people like me as a singer and as a person or can I write songs?" I sadly said.

"oh Cari! stop being hard to yourself, those asshole who thinks so little of you don't deserve such a wonderful person like you. And I'm glad they are out of your life now. You deserve whatever fame your experiencing right now thru your music. You of all people deserve that and with or without those heartbreak or pain you experience you still go places. Why?" Alex said

"Why?" crying while asking this.

"Because you Cari Elise Fletcher deserve to be where you are right now! I'm not saying this because I'm your best friend but yea, well I kinda am so that makes me to be in your corner. hahaha kidding aside no I'm not saying those thing  to make you feel better but because I can see who the real you and you can actually sing shit!. Your heart is so pure for this world to be just be broken by those fuckers who don't deserve someone as beautiful as you." she says while giving me a tight hug.