Undrunk

6am.

"ughhh! Fuck! shit shit shit"  I heard from my bedroom that someone is inside my apartment panic reside in me right away it's like my drunkenness is gone in a flash because I don't know who's the owner of that voice. I tried to find my phone but failed to locate it as I can only remember vividly what happen last night. "well man enough to face the stranger inside my apartment! but first I need something like a weapon to hit this fucking stranger!" I says to myself while looking around my room. No such luck I can't find anything! Bleu! I pick Bleu from sleeping in my bed and start walking very quietly so that the intruder won't hear me walking outside my room. 

"Who the fuck are you?!" The intruder and I shout at the same time. What the fuck this fucking stranger is in my kitchen and cooking? "Fucking Alex I'm gonna kill you." said to myself so I thought. "Alex is still sleeping as of the moment. I wanted to surprise her a breakfast in bed and trying to be quiet as a mouse which I'm not very good at as I can see I woke you up!" The stranger said while continuing to cook breakfast.

"oh okay, I will leave you to it then and please clean your mess out here as I don't like any mess mostly on my kitchen." I tell the stranger while walking back to my room.

"Jace" The intruder shout at me.

"what?" I shouted back.

"My name is Jace" He said back.

"Cari! maybe you know that already from Alex"  I said while leaning half way from my room towards the kitchen.

"Ya she told me bout her room mate, nice to meet you though. Sorry if we've met in this kinda situation. I didn't mean to wake you." he said apologetically.

"It's fine. I was supposed to wake up now as I need to work" then I wave to him while closing the door on my room.

After 2 hrs.. thinking and thinking what supposed to be the title of my new EP.

I decided to meet up with my manager John. He might give me some ideas regarding my EP.

"Hey John! How are you?" while giving him a hug and a kiss on his cheek.

"Great! you?.. nevermind.. don't answer it I can see it clearly from your face" laughing at my expense.

"Fuck you John!" giving him a bird finger while going to my seat.

the waitress goes to our way to take our order.

"Can I have a mimosa please and a bacon and egg Benedict" John's order.

"Is it to early for you to drink John?" I ask.

"It's 7 pm somewhere my dear! besides I can only think if there's an alcohol in my system so why not start with mimosa!" he laughs while checking his phone.

"Fine! I have also a mimosa and pancakes for me with sausages." I order.

"is that all" the waitress ask.

"yes, that's all. Thanks" I said while opening my laptop to start browsing and compiling the songs I've written for this EP.

"So you said to me that EP is about one person, correct?" John ask.

 "Yes!" I answer.

"So start right there where it all began, though you don't have to reminisce everything what happen but you know some glimpse of it. You might get an idea from there." John suggest.

Where it all began..  It all started on her. I dated her since college, we attend same University together at New York City and we graduated together. Move together on our own apartment. Started to plan for our future. Future.... Future that doesn't exist anymore.