•Hinata Harem• Pt. 3

👉👈
Please forgive my unholy sins—

Just a heads up! Not everyone in the each of the teams are included in this 
✨G A N G B A N G✨

Since I had too little information about them 🍊

Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Date Tech and Fukurodoni will be the one whol'll be included in this Chapter.

Itachiyama, Johzenji, Inarazaki and Kamamomedai will be in the next chapter.

Suga grinned at the sight of the small orange haired boy.

Daichi looked at him as well and had the same thoughts.

The Players moved to a Big room and yes, It was provided by the one and only girl managers.

Hinata clung onto Semi like a god damn koala as he panted heavily.

"Are you a virgin baby?" Tendou smirked as he leaned towards him.

Hinata nodded shyly.

"You will probably be stuck to bed for a couple of weeks, We are sorry in Advance" Ushijima gazed at the smaller.

"W-why is that?" Hinata hiccuped.

"You said it yourself Hinata" Goshiki blushed at the moment.

The orange headed boy tilted his head in confusion.

"You said 'I wanna get wrecked', Did you forget shorty?" Lev lowered down to the eye level of Hinata.

Semi let Hinata go down as he was getting a painful erection as Hinata keeps breathing heavily in his ears.

"Enough with this Bull, Let's eat this tasty shrimp" Tsukishima licked his lips as he cornered the small boy.

"Itadakimasu~" Bokuto and Kuroo teased.

Bokuto was the first to initiate, Leaning into the orange head and kissing his soft plump lips.

"N-ngh! Can't breathe!" Hinata pleaded.

Bokuto smirked at an idea and slid one of his hands into the small one's shirt.

The Fukurodoni captain glanced at Kuroo and Oikawa who were wearing a smug look.

"Chibi-chan let me have a taste too~" Oikawa licked his lips and proceeded to lick Hinata's Left rosy bud.

Hinata jolted at the new profound touch.

"Cute Nipples you have here Baby boy" Kuroo teased as he began sucking on Hinata's right nipple.

The orange hair mewled at the actions being done onto him.

Hinata was engulfed by the three captains and didn't notice Tsukishima sliding his hands up to his ass.

"I might be addicted to shrimps now" Tsukishima snickered as he began to take off Hinata's volleyball shorts.

The Three Captain's stopped their actions and looked at the small one's state.

Hinata looked like a mess even though he wasn't that touched yet.

His Lips we're swollen as well as his nipples. Tears brimmed onto his eyes as he looked at each end every one of them lustfully.

"Jesus Christ, You're really asking to get eaten Boke" Kageyama stated.

"Get your ass up Little red" Akaashi commanded.

Hinata submissively listened and stuck his peachy ass up giving them a holy view.