•SugaHina•

Yandere Suga!

There's still more Sugahina to come so I still hold onto to all y'all plots.

🔪🌝

This chapter includes disturbing things such as beheading, force of intercourse, drugging, fucked up shit.

If you guys are uncomfy with that, Y'all can skip this one.

Hinata was trembling.

He was tied onto a chair, His mouth was covered with a handkerchief.

His surroundings we're a cold, dark lit place.

Let's backtrack a bit 🏃

The Tangerine was supposed to buy meatbuns along the way home.

Suga insisted that he came as to also buy something from the convenience store.

The two Volleyball players walked down the empty streets.

It was quite dark out, The sun was setting as the moon rose up.

"Hey Hinata" Suga's tone changed.

It wasn't his 'cheery enthusiastic' tone.

It was a bitter sweet one, Almost as if he's trying to stop himself from claiming the sunshine right then and there.

Now, Hinata knew how to read the atmosphere.

Not in a scientific way tho, It was a dangerous aura.

It made the orange headed boy run back home right then and there.

"S-suga san. . I actually need to go now, U-uh parents are worried yeah-" Hinata stuttered as he prepared his feet to run.

". . . Are you gonna leave your senpai here?" The silver haired male lowered his head, His voice deep like the pits of hell.

"I'm sorry but-"

insert chlorform filled handkerchief that (thanks to y'all I knoe what the drug is called and not call it a 'knocking out thingy'. ✨

'Shit' Hinata cursed inside his mind as he tried to chew out the cloth on his mouth.

Fortunately for him, He wasn't blindfolded and could see that his Upperclassmen wasn't there.

His wrists we're red as he continuously tried to snap the rope in half, Well he did.

He got a hold of the cloth on his mouth and took it off himself.

The smaller tip toed to the one of a million unlocked door.

thud

"Bloody hell" Hinata looked at the door he closed, Turns out it closed to hard and made a loud sound.