Intro-Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's!

(H/c) hair color
(H/l) hair length
(E/c) eye color
(S/c) skin color
(F/c) favorite color
(T/n) town name
(F/n) first name
(L/n) Last name
•I haven't put a specific gender or any hints to one so that anyone can read it. ~Enjoy!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You stood at the chiefs desk, waiting for the old hoot to show up. You had always wondered why he was so late, shrugging the thought off you wondered why he wanted you there anyway. Probably for another patrol around the area. Brushing off the silly thought you turned as he entered.

The husky Chief of your hometowns police department brushed crumbs off his broad chest and staggered to his desk, you figured he had eaten more than he could swallow, again.
You chuckled to yourself and straightened his tie for him. He smiled embarrassed and you held back a laugh. Even though a grown man he still was as modest as a child. He cleared his throat and sat behind his large desk and you sat in the leather chair before it. Spilling an more than overfilled case file onto the desk you raised a brow.

"Uh, Cheif?" You asked tilting your head.

"Oh that, its the case I'm assigning you!"

He belowed, enthusiasm in his voice. You gulped. That's not a case I'd like to work on...at all.
You straightened up in your seat, pushing a loose strand of your (h/c) to the side of your face you cleared your throat filling the room with a nervous closed eyes laugh shortly after.

"Good one old man," You laughed nervously, "Pulling one on me on my first day back!" You raised a hand for a high-five when his face dulled with seriousness.

"(L/n) I wasn't joking, this is the case I'm assigning you."

His eyes flashed worry when you forced smile fell and you looked rather annoyed. You had just returned from a fallen Officers viewing and funeral only for the chief to throw you a whamming case!? And from the looks of it, it appeared to be a numerously unsolved one at that.

You tried to bite your tongue and stop yourself ahead but your short temper and fast tongue made sure you gave him a peice of your mind.
After a good twenty minutes of back and forth you came to an compromise, you'd do the case (though much to your disappointmemt) but after you were done you'd have a three week "break". In turn he had told you it was a good paying case and at the mention of more than a weekly hand full of green your (e/c) orbs widened in determination and happiness.

Besides this case by further examination seemed to be a difficult one and you always tried it prove yourself seeing as how you were the youngest of the department. And all the other Officers thought the Cheif practically handed you whatever you wanted on the down low having you be his kid. You raised a fist to your chest with a determined glare.

I can do this! I will prove that I am more than I'm worth, and once I close this case they will all see that! And with a confident nod you grabbed your bag, adjusted your badge and made sure your arms was properly in its holster beneath your dark beige jacket before getting into your (f/c) Honda civic and driving off towards the first location on the list inside the case file.

" Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria huh?" You thought while reading the bright red dust covered words that hung above the blue building. You could clearly see the windows had been boarded up as well as half of the entrance, the other half seemed to be stripped off and one of the windows was smashed, glass lay glittering the ground. You walked across the small parking area and tried to see inside. After a few attempts you decided it'd be best to just enter the building.
Cautiously slipping through the stripped side of the doors you walked in and looked around. The door had been smashed with a brick shattering the outer frame glass and allowing whoever had did that entree. The place was dark and dull, grabbing a flashlight from your holster you flipped The switch and a weak beam of light sliced through the darkness and allowed you to find your way about the dust layered run down establishment.