A kind visit [Freddy one shot]

You entered the security room, Vincent who you had known to call  purple guy had shown you the layout of the place and where you were and were not allowed authorization to, though your investigator side urged you to make sure you visited those 'unauthorized' places sometime during this case. He also showed you how to work the cameras and where each animatronic was.

In a sense this reminded you of the famously known "Chuck.E.Cheese" yet it was more unique, more original than that, heck you'd bring a kid here if you had one. You chuckled at the thought.

"Pfft, me with a kid, who am I kidding." You shook your head at yourself when someone suddenly popped up from behind you.

"AHH!" You screamed before falling out your chair. You looked up to see Vincent grinning mischeviously though the look in his eyes wasn't a playful one...it was a bit unnerving in all. He helped you up with a chuckle.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare ya," he chuckled as you brushed yourself off, and your security guard uniform. He picked up your security hat that had your name across it and plopped it on your head after messing with you hair. You chuckled then gave him a playful shove.

"Well see ya later rookie!"

"Wait ,your not staying?" You said as the clock turned to eleven.  He walked to the door and tossed you the ring of keys.

"No, I uh, got the day shift, and besides you'll be fine, I left a message for ya too, lock up at six and-" He opened the door "See ya Friday rookie!" He hollered before leaving with a slam of the door. Your ran a hand through your hair. Friday!? But if he has the day shift won't see him? God he annoys me sometimes.

You huffed and pushed his annoying words to the back of your mind, looking at the time you figured you had an hour to spare and you walked to the kitchen, grabbing a soda cup you walked towards the dispenser in the dining/party room and filled it up with soda, putting a plastic lid on it and popping a straw in the cup you walked past the stage where there were three animatronics.

"Bon Bon, Toy Chica and...." You tried to recall the last ones name when it turned and nearly made you jump from your skin.

"I-I'm F-Freddy Fazbear and w-welcome to Freddy Fazbear's P-pizzeria!" It proclaimed in a twitchy robotic voice. You winced at the sound and figured the rose-y cheeked animatronic wasn't powered down. Deciding against trying to shut it down yourself seeing as how you can barely turn on your computer you walked towards parts and service, just one of the places you were coincidentally restricted from.

Opening the door with nothing but a protesting sqeak yuou looked around. No one there, you turned on the light to the darkened room and stepped back. "I guess I was wrong then," you started as you saw the room was filled with beat down old rusty animatronics. Probably from the old building you figured. Entering the room you saw there were about four. A bear, a chicken, a bunny and a fox. You tried to recall their names then remembered.

Walking to the chicken with a torn jaw and endoskeleton easily visible you wiped some dust from its beak. "You must be Chica," you smiled warmly. With a little repairs they would be good as new, walking towards The fox you saw blood on its hook then remembered the accident in 87' had to do with these animatronics. Shaking your head at the silly assumption that harmless animatronics could hurt a person let alone a child you wiped some dust from its  broken jaw and adjusted its eye patch.

"And you, Foxy," You smiled even though you knew fully well the animatronic wouldn't respond though, it seemed as if talking to them put your stressed mind at ease. Walking towards the purple bunny slumped in the corner you saw its face was torn off, endoskeleton and all. It made you a bit down but still you wiped some dust off it and proceeded to speak its name.

"Why I think your Bonnie." You chuckled a bit before looking to the bear in the far corner opposite of you, walking over you saw a black top hat on the floor. Putting down your soda to pick it up you then placed it on his head after ridding it of dust. "And you are the acclaimed one and only, Freddy Fazbear." You smiled at your silly innocent little guilty pleasure to talk with the animatronics.

You had lost track of time and saw it was minutes to twelve.  You scooped up your cup of soda and rushed out the room closing the door but leaving it a crack open then without a single ounce of hesitation you ran down the hall, past the bathroom and skirted through the dining/party , you made your way down the hall passing the prize counter and made your way into the security office. Just in the nick of time luckily. You picked up the tablet and checked the cameras, every one was in their places and you sighed in relief.

Remembering what Vincent had said you heard the phone ring and let the message play.

"Hey, just wanted to record a message for you.."
It started and you clicked the lights on the vents for a quick check and flicked your flashlight for the fun of it before the message caught your attention when mentioning that the animatronics would stuff you into a suit.

"Wait what!?" You almost jumped from your seat, if Vincent was playing a trick you'd get him for it but by the sound of it he was serious, you contained to listen and sighed when he mentioned dtat heyd given you a Freddy Fazbear mask. Picking it up you realized it was quite heavy, slipping it on you could barely breathe and rushed to get it off.

Catching your breathe you saw the clock turn to one. You heard the message come to an end leaving the constant low humming of the fan the only sound in the room. You checked the cameras and saw that Bon Bon was gone.

Your stomach twisted in a knot that something bad would happen when you heard something crawling with loud thuds through the left vent, clicking the light you shrieked and threw on the mask, Bon Bon was inches away from you then the lights flickered and he was gone.

You threw off the mask and catched your worried breathe, you were going to get severe anxiety if you kept up, you remembered the music box and grabbed the tablet, switching to the camera by the prize counter you wound up the box then checked the other cameras. You noticed in parts and service that when you used your flashlight....Freddy was gone.

You started to panic when you clicked your flashlight into the hall and saw him standing right near the entrance to the room. You went to put the mask on when the lights suddenly went out. Oh god, oh god, I'm going to die, oh god, oh god, oh god- The lights came back on and he sat in front of you kneeling on one knee and tilted his hat.

"Thank you for the visit and for your kindness towards us." The animatronic bear said gratefully with a robotic edge and a twitch then putting his hat back on his head he bowed and gave you a hug. You sat there, lost for words and in plain shock of the situation itself when the lights went out once more. When they returned he was gone and none of the old animatronics bothered you that night..

None at all..

After that night, you visited parts and service regularly and talked to the animatronics as if you'd known them your whole life. Vincent never found out much to your relief and you never did solve the case, in fact you dropped it and took the security job as a permanent second job.. You even began to think of it as a second home.