Part One

Kambe Daisuke is a high school student who is always surrounded by money, wealth, and luxurious things in his life. Although before to him, such a thing, was meaningless. After the existence of someone who was very dear to him left.

With a handsome face, white skin and slender body, Daisuke is the dream of the students in his class up to his school. Nobody did not like him and he knew that he was really popular and almost admired by his school students. Daisuke also knew that he was sometimes made fun of for being popular with girls and overcoming everything with money, but that's what he knew he could solve problems well after spending the money.

Everything can be solved with money, after the fun things and things that are important to him completely disappear from his life. Daisuke could still beat all the difficulties and things that could put him in danger with money.

Until one day, he saw someone, a student, who was an upperclassman, third grade, leaning against a school wall, battered. Daisuke raised an eyebrow, either he had never seen or never seen a student like him, lying helplessly like that. The brave, cool Daisuke, without hesitation approached. The shadow that covered him, made the third grader look up with an annoyed expression.

"What's the fun of fighting?" Daisuke's question made the man frown, even more annoyed.

"None of your business, right? Go away."

Daisuke saw him groan in pain, before falling back limp from the pain he felt.

"Besides," Daisuke who was about to go turned around when the upperclassman spoke again.

"I don't fight on my own wish."

Daisuke, who didn't understand, left the upperclassman there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Not long after, Daisuke who was popular saw the figure of the third-year seniors again, now dealing with delinquents from second grade who used to make trouble. Daisuke glanced and saw the upperclassman trying to do something, but ended up battered because he was outnumbered.

Again.

Daisuke frowned, before finally leaving the scene.

After things calmed down again, Daisuke approached the battered upperclassman who was now sitting on a bench under a shady tree. His head looked up and Daisuke could hear him sighing. Daisuke's steps were felt so clearly in the grass of the school, making the upperclassman turn to him.

"You again?" He asked but was ignored by the handsome and cool Daisuke.

"What's the point of you defending such a weak and helpless student?"

Daisuke saw the upperclassman frown, Daisuke seemed to provoke his annoyance again.

"If you don't have good comments, all I hear are bad comments like you just said."

Daisuke saw him bowed now and sighed again. Daisuke paused to digest the meaning of the man in front of him.

"Are you trying to do something about what happened?"

"and you just not doing anything?"

The two of them looked at each other now, where the battered man seemed to be groaning like a beast, and Daisuke looked at him calmly and coolly like a beast tamer. Daisuke saw him give up and sat back and lifted his head up.

"Well, you who have everything like money, can solve it easily, and foila, all is done." Daisuke just blinked.

"Isn't that a very effective method?"