Part Two

Kambe Daisuke did not know that he would be attracted to someone after feeling the loneliness, victory, and luxury that enveloped him for a long time. Daisuke was curious, very curious, about his senior named Katou Haru. Like an ordinary high school student, Haru chats with his friends, even though sometimes and often he is the one who has to give in to being bullied.

Haru doesn't really care about it, he accepts it, and he likes it when a lot of people and friends rely on him and talk to him even if not as long and as often to people, he doesn't know.

He ate something that sometimes people don't usually eat or the rich eat. Sometimes he only ate instant noodles which turned out to be delicious, after Daisuke ate the food with him. That was after seeing Haru again battered and offering at least some strength by eating something.

Haru also chooses cheap and easy-to-reach food even though Daisuke has offered to eat at his luxurious and extraordinary full course.

"What do I have to say when I come there like this? No thanks."

Daisuke gave up on Haru's choice.

Haru laughed as Daisuke showed an amazed expression at the instant noodles, he had tried for the first time, and seemed to want to show him another food that the young rich boy might not have tried.

One day, Daisuke, who seemed to be a substitute for ridicule and torture, was flanked by five students who were big from him. Bigger than Haru who was big enough than him, to be more precise.

It was certain that Daisuke was slender and well-built, in contrast to the big and wide Haru, and it was possible that his slender and small body was the result of eating less often compared to exercising.

"How much do you want?"

Daisuke said, as usual, to offer money so he could solve the problem easily.

"Hey, I know you can pay us money, but."

Daisuke saw who was talking to him, turned to his friends, and smiled and laughed at the same time. "It's even more fun if we take you hostage and ask for everything you've got, right?"

Daisuke knew he could leave whatever he had to them, it's just that, Daisuke felt they were of no value to the money he had to spend. Even though Daisuke knew handing them money was easier, unfortunately, not in a way that would only worsen the current situation.

"I told you how much you need-"

His words stopped when the collar of his uniform was pulled and his larger fists turned toward him.

The man who was gripping him by the collar grinned widely.

"After we played with you first, okay big boy?"

Daisuke spontaneously closed his eyes and restrained himself from the crushing blow, it's just that, he didn't feel anything. His eyes widened when he saw the person in front of him who took his place received that crushing blow.

Daisuke gasped and crashed into the wall behind him as the person who received the punch for him staggered and nearly fell.

"Just because he talked to me, you guys stop playing with me."

Daisuke saw the person who was about to hit him smiling.

"Heh. He can make more money than you. The rich and young master Daisuke."

Daisuke could only scowl in annoyance when his name was called out by the man who wanted to hit him easily. Surprisingly, Daisuke really didn't want others to call him that.

Especially by the person who made trouble with him.

"Katou-"

"Why do you have to interfere?" Daisuke widened his eyes when he saw Haru's face now.

The man's punch succeeded in making Haru's face partially covered with blood.

It is certain that if Daisuke is hit, he will pass out instantly. But not with Haru, who seemed familiar with the treatment, and was used to receiving injuries like that.

"Go away, Kambe."

Daisuke saw Haru prepare his stance. "I know you're rich and can spend money on them, but you realize they are not worth the money you have, right?"

Haru grinned and it made the five people surrounding them put on annoyed expressions.

"Haah?"

"What did you say, Katou? You forgot who was above you haah?"

Haru smiled even wider. "I'm not being a hero, Kambe."

Daisuke turned to Haru who was still grinning and enduring the pain from the blow to his head.

"I'll help anyone I see in danger, even if he is a rich boy like you, who can solve everything with money."

Haru started hitting one of them and managed to knock him out. But unfortunately, the next attack brought down Haru. Daisuke, who should have left there and left this matter to Haru, couldn't move his feet at all. He knows money can solve it, and again, the Kambe family has many connections with many circles.

But, this time, maybe for Katou Haru, Daisuke slightly accepted that not everything can be solved with money.

In a way he wants and can do.

Haru turned to the smiling Daisuke and began to partially unbutton his uniform.

"Then show it to me, Katou Haru."

The classmate frowned, while wiping the blood that started flowing from the side of his lips.

"Anything you think money can't solve."

Haru, who saw Daisuke as if he was confident in his martial arts abilities and was ready to fight them with him, got up.

A smile was painted on his face without hesitation.

"With my pleasure, Kambe Daisuke."

With his backs colliding with each other, Haru felt another trust emerging from young rich boy Kambe Daisuke towards him.

"and I told you, be polite to your senior."

Daisuke closed his eyes and his arrogant smile appeared.

"We better finish this immediately, Katou-senpai."

After smiling teeth, the two of them solve the problem by ending up battered.

Haru who threw away his saliva and Daisuke who tidied up his uniform, made Haru ask.

"What would your family say if you found out you come home like this?"

Daisuke lifted his bangs up. "Falling isn't a bad reason, right?"

Haru stifled a laugh.

"You, a young rich boy, can fall over?"

Haru laughed, and Daisuke knew that his excuse was stupid, but he didn't care. He could tell the truth, or his own family knew what really happened, Daisuke wouldn't say.

The first time, Daisuke didn't use money to solve a problem.

The red hue that had enveloped Daisuke's handsome face slowly disappeared.

"Until when are you going to laugh, senpai? I'll give you a reward after saving me. Even if you know you don't have to do it at all."

Haru also wiped his happy tears. "Seriously? I can't believe Kambe Daisuke can be grateful."

Daisuke let out a long sigh. "Do you want it or not, Katou?"

"Okay, okay, Kambe."

The two of them headed to a family restaurant that provided a lot of food, after Haru's recommendation if they wanted to eat delicious and cheap.

Haru also sees another side of Daisuke who is cool and quite quiet, as well as arrogant about money and luxury. It was the man's surprise and admiration for the usual people's food.