Part Five

Kambe Daisuke wears his all-black suit after finishing taking care of the burning building and escorts Katou Haru to the hospital.

A woman with long straight black hair approached with a worried expression.

"Stop that, Daisuke-sama. I'm sure Haru-san won't like it." Daisuke buttoned his black coat a little hard.

"I don't care."

The woman was surprised when Daisuke showed something other than his usual self.

"I just want him to accept what he did to Katou."

The woman frowned, didn't know what to say if Daisuke had decided something.

Daisuke walked out of a large room that showed off advanced technology with a large blue screen like a monitor.

Some of it show the incident of Haru saving a girl from a burning building, Haru who saved him from someone who was about to shoot him, until when Haru was taken away by an ambulance with the girl and her family.

"Just leave him be, Suzue-san."

The woman turned to an older woman, who could be identified as Daisuke's grandmother who had talked with Haru.

"Haru-san is Daisuke's friend, you could say someone closer to him at school than his classmates, even though Haru-san is older than him."

The woman called Suzue looked up at the blue screen that showed Haru lying limply on the bed provided by the ambulance while being covered with a blanket. The gunshot wound was less severe but pierced his shoulder, still exhausting him and losing a fair amount of blood. His expression was so painful behind his heroic action to save a little girl.

"It's a bit reckless, but we can be sure, Daisuke-san won't be able to do what Haru-san did."

The woman turned to Daisuke's grandmother.

"I'm sure, Haru-san will become someone who can teach him many things and show the boy how the world has never been seen by him. At the same time not using money for everything he faces."

Suzue looked back at Haru and Daisuke who were so close to each other behind the open trunk of the ambulance.

"Daisuke-sama..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After directions and directions from HEUSC, Daisuke came there alone, to the place where the person who was about to shoot himself ended up shooting Haru who was protecting him. With a terrified expression and begging for help, the man tried to move away from the point of the gun aimed at him.

"Is there anything you can say before this bullet ends up in your head?"

The man knew he was going to die whether he told Daisuke or not. After swallowing hard, he answered Daisuke's question.

"Nothing."

Daisuke frowned, annoyed by the situation, and finally closed his eyes.

Neither HEUSC nor his family said anything what Kambe Daisuke had done to the man who was about to shoot himself.

Kambe Daisuke was annoyed that the one who should have received the shot was not himself but Katou Haru.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, Haru opened his eyes and faced the white ceiling before him.

After blinking a few times, he found himself in the hospital. Haru groaned as he felt a throbbing pain in his left shoulder, and saw a bandage covering his neck and chest.