Glacier Freya Baker

Name: Glacier Freya Baker

Nicknames: Glace, Glacie, Icy Princess, Ice Queen.

Birthday: 14TH March 1999.

Zodiac: Pisces

Looks: Curly strawberry-blond hair, artificial bright blue eyes, stands 4.8 feet in book 1, scars and cuts all over her skin, middle between coloured skin, skinny.

Age: fourteen in book 1, fifteen in book 2, sixteen in book 3, seventeen in book four, eighteen in book 5.

Family: Abusive mother Emily Baker, Dad David Baker, Twin sister Alaska, middle sister Lillian, Younger sister Katherine, Brother Bruno, Aunt Maria, Cousin Chloe.

Hobbies: Writing, reading [Electronically and Braille], horse riding, singing, playing the piano and being part of the Harmonising Snowflakes in her second year of being in Mill Brook.

Sexuality: Lesbian.

Partner: Elisabeth Lillian Harrison.

Likes: Dogs, cats, hanging out with her friends, Disney, harry potter, musicals.

Dislikes: Bullies, shouting, being abused, being different to everyone.

Pets: two cats, a pet dog in book 2, a guide dog in book five.

Friends: Annabelle Pidge, Winter Garcia, Scarlet Cookson, Raven Queen, Phoenix Cassidy, Midnight Wilcon, Sheherazade Brimstone, Luna Cookson.

Enemies: her mother, Diana, Biscuit, Mrs Vicles, Clorrissa.

Nationality: mostly british with a bit of Spanish. But only goes spanish when angry.

Health problems: Survived Bilateral retinablastoma eye cancer [look that up on the internet], Depression, anxiety, anorexia, Autism.

Backstory: Glacier was born five minutes before her twin Alaska Wolfie Baker. She was born with something wrong with her eyes. David took her up to the hospital and they did a lot of tests on her. Eventually on her first birthday, They break the news to David saying that she had eye cancer. At once, Glacier was put in to four painful years of treatment to save her eyes. At the age of two, she lost her left eye because they didn't want it to get worse. But things started going down hill after that, putting Glacier's life at risk. Finally a month before her fifth birthday, they decided to take her vision completely away to save her life.

Extra information: Glacier got abused by Emily because of her disability and sexuality. The poor girl wanted nothing but to be free She got split up from her twin at the age of seven because her mother tried to murder her and David sent her to Spain, upsetting Glacier for seven years. During that time, she met her friend Annabelle Pidge who got her expelled from her third school in her life.

Because of her Autism, Glacier had been to five schools in her life. But she managed to stay at Mill Brook because of her intelligents.

Theme sonngs:

• My Once Upon A Time — Dove Cameron

• If Only — Dove Cameron

• Let It Go — Idina Menzel

• Into The Unknown — Idina Menzel

• Brave — Idina Menzel

• I Stand — Idina Menzel

• I  Seekk The Truth — Outtake song from Frozen 2.

• Helpless — Hamilton

• My Shot — Hamilton

• Defining Gravity — Wicked.

• Something That I Want — The end credit song from Tangled.

• Roar — Katy Perry

• Show Yourself — Idina Menzel.

• The Next Right Thing — Kristen Bell

• Monster — Frozen On Broadway 

• Dangerous To Dream — Frozen On Broadway

• Burn — Hamilton

• Home — The Outtake song from Frozen 2

• All Is Found — Frozen 2

• That's How You Know — Amy Adams

• Wolves — Marshmellow and Selena Gomez

Some songs might match to other characters.