Leap

20 Years Later....

NYC

A big college is shown. There was some event going on in the auditorium of the college. A middle aged lady was announcing something.

Lady: We're glad to announce the student of the season. Undoubtedly she's the best student of our college. So Please welcome Preeta Luthra on stage.

Everyone started clapping

Everyone started clapping. Preeta got up from her seat and climbed onto the stage. She hold the mic and said....

Preeta: I'm glad to be the Student of The Season. I never expected this will happen in my life. I remember I was only 1 years old when my parents passed away. My Badi Maa nd Bade Baba ne mujhe tb se apni beti k tarha bada Kiya. Aj main Jo bhi Hoon sirf or sirf unke liye. Thank you so much Bade Baba, Badi Maa mujhe itna pyaar krne k liye.

Everyone clapped. After sometime the ceremony got over. Preeta got out from the college and saw a boy standing at the gate. Preeta smiled widely and ran towards him. She hugged him tightly and said...

Preeta: I love you so much.

The boy is revealed to be

Aryaan Khanna. Preeta's boyfriend.

Aryaan hugged her back and said....

Aryaan: I love you too.

Preeta broke the hug and showed the the trophy.

Preeta: See mujhe Kya Mila. The Student of The Season award.

Aryaan: I knew it. Maine to Tumhe pehle hi kaha tha ki you'll win. Ummm treat to bnta hay.

Preeta: Hamare favorite place pr chale??

Aryaan: As you wish.

Aryaan forwarded his hand. Preeta hold his hand and started going with him.

Screen shifted to London.

A basketball match is shown. Everyone's attention was on the captain of the team red. He was dribbling the ball. The player of team yellow covered him. He was continuously dribbling the ball. There was a pin drop silence in the ground. Suddenly the captain jumped and put the ball in the basket. The whistle blew.