Critical Condition

Arhaan and Aryaan were shown walking to and fro in the hospital corridor. Aliya was inside with the doctors. Ayaan and Anaya was in Luthra Mansion as they knew Karan will be desperate to come to the hospital.

And what about Preeta?? No she's not at the state of feeling something. She loses all her senses completely. Her body turned colder in the way of the hospital. Arhaan sat on the chair with a thud remembering the dreadful moment when they were bringing Preeta to the hospital. Her body was turning colder by time to time. Her lips turned blue and her face became pale. As soon as they entered into the hospital she was taken to the emergency ward and it's been almost 5 hours but they got no response from the doctors or Aliya.

In this 5 hours Karan once woke up from the slumber and started panicking and were desperate to come to the hospital. He was going out of control. Having no option Anaya was obliged to push another doze of sedative to him.

Arhaan closed his eyes being tensed. Aryaan sat beside him and tried to console him.

Aryaan: Bhaiya please be strong. Kuch nhi hoga Preeta ko.

Arhaan: Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha hay Aryaan main Kya kru?? Choti Maa or chachu out of town hay. Maa Baba London me hay. Karan ki yeh halat hay. Aliya Ward se Bahar nhi aa rhi. 5 ghante ho gaye Preeta ki koi khabr nhi mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha.

Aryaan: But Bhaiya yeh sb Aakhir hua kyse??

"She slipped from the floor"

Arhaan looked at Aliya who answered Aryaan's question.

Aliya: May be Preeta kisi cheez se slip hoke girne wali thi nd tb wo kuch aysa pakad liya ki wo uthne k wajay or gir gei. Uske ek per me bhi fracture hay. I think tel se slip ho gei thi wo. Or bachne k liye Kuch pakdi thi but gripping loose hone k wajah se wo cheez bhi uspr aa kr gira and wo khidki tod kr Bahar gir gei.

Arhaan: What??

Aliya: Hmmm.

Aryaan: Di Preeta kysi hay?? Use hosh Aya??

Aliya: Nhi.. uski condition hadh se jyada critical hay. Ek to dar k wajah se panic attacks aye the nd dusra kaanch k tukre bohot deeply body me ghus gaya hay and teesra girne k wajah se uske teen ribs toot Gaye hay. She's having too much problem. Hume immediately operation krna hoga warna hum Preeta ko bacha nhi payenge.

Arhaan: Then for what are you waiting?? Kro Jo krna hay.

Aliya: It's not that easy Arhaan. Hume bond me sign krna hoga nd bond bs Karan hi sign kr sakta hay.

Aryaan: What?? But di Karan ki halat....

Aliya: I know Aryaan ki wo abhi sign krne ki halat me nhi hay but we can't help. Itne serious operation me hum patient k guardian k alawa kisike sign accept nhi kr sakte. Nd moreover Hume Jo krna hoga jaldi krna hoga. She doesn't has enough time.

Arhaan: Operation k bad she'll be fine right??

Aliya: Koi guarantee nhi de sakte hum Arhaan. Preeta k pas only 14% chances hay recovery ke. Agar wo operation se survive kr paya to it's okk. Otherwise she could be slipped into coma or we may lose....

Aliya couldn't utter the last words.

"Nhiiii...."

Arhaan, Aliya and Aryaan turned hearing the loud screaming of Karan. They became shocked seeing Karan in a devastated condition. He was completely wet head to toe. It was obvious that he was soaking wet in order to get rid of the sleeping pills. Karan ran towards Aliya and angrily said...