Is She Fine

Story start krne se pehle yeh Bata du ki maine ek new story publish Kiya hay. "Koi Mujhe Yun Mila Hay" please go and check. I hope you guys will like it as you're liking Ishqedarriyaan. Now enjoy the update 😄😄😄😄

___________________________________
Everything seems to be changed in Luthra Mansion. Ishwar Luthra passed away just after two days of Preeta's passing out into coma. Suresh and Shravni came back to Bikaner after performing Ishwar's funeral. Aliya and Arhaan's relationship is in a better state now. Though they're sad about Preeta's condition but still they're working in their relationship. Anaya's marriage got fixed with the son of Amresh's (Arhaan's father) business partner. But neither Anaya nor Ayaan was happy with that news. One way Anaya was having too much difficulty to deal with this news. She always feels like something is breaking her everyday but what's that she couldn't understand. On the other way Ayaan was fighting with his feelings. He was hell confused about his feelings towards Anaya. He couldn't understand the reason why he can't get happy with this news. Zubair is a nice guy. He knows him very well but still he couldn't get happy for this marriage. But whenever he asked Anaya about this things she always said that she had no problem in marrying Zubair.

And Karan... He became only a living corpse in these days. He locked himself in his room after that day. He lost his interest in having food or anything we need to survive. He just use to sat on the floor with scattered and messy hair and a photo of Preeta. Every second he blame himself for Preeta's condition.

3 months later....

Karan is shown sleeping on the bed holding Preeta's photo. Suddenly Ayaan came and started banging Karan's door.

Ayaan: Bhai uthiye di ko hosh aa gaya hay. Bhai jaldi uthiye Aliya di ne hospital se call Kiya hay.

Karan woke up with a jerk hearing Ayaan. He immediately got up and opened the door.

Karan: Preeta.... He whispered

Ayaan: Haan Bhai unhe hosh aa Gaya hay. Ap chaliye mere sath. Main apko....

He rushed downstairs not waiting for Ayaan to finish his sentence. And the next second he found leaving the house. Ayaan smiled seeing Karan. He was about to leave for his room suddenly he bumped with Anaya. As soon as he saw her face his smile faded. If it had been earlier, maybe he would have listened to her a lot, quarreled with her. But now whenever he sees her an unknown fear surrounds him. That fear he never had before. The fear is the fear of losing her. And as the days go by, he is getting this fear more and more.

Ayaan: Sorry. He mouthed.

Anaya: It's ok. Karan bhai kaha hay?? 

Ayaan: Wo news milte hi hospital chale Gaye.

Anaya: Ohh... Tum nhi Gaye??

Ayaan: Main Jane wala tha lekin Bhai pehle hi nikl Gaye. Waise chinta ki koi bat nhi hay Arhaan Bhai hay hospital me.