Never get either of my brothers mad if you wish to live.

Butch was very happy to drag us back to the ruins of Mojo's evil lair by our ears. I guess he had a weird right to do that being oldest.

Back at the base he released our ears.

Rubbing my ear I looked around me. Free Puppy was in crate in the corner of the room, no longer a huge monster. When he turned to look at me I could tell easily that his face was horribly messed up.

Boomer's face was pale. I had a slight fear that he would pass out. I heard a faint crackling sound and took a step away. Hopefully if he lost control of his lightning I wouldn't get hit first.

Butch stood behind us. Mojo floated in front of us.

Mojo didn't seem to notice we were here. But then again he had supersenses now so he probably knew.

Butch was silent, standing straight and tall. He seemed almost scary. We had seen this in him before. It was a warning for anyone who dared cross him.

Once when he was like this he'd told us the best news of our lives. There was an haunted look in his eyes. His hands were clenched so tight that anything in them would have been crushed to dust. We promised never to mention it.

For his sake.

I looked at Boomer. He was seemingly horrified by the fact that his dog was hurt. I thought about telling him his dog tried to kill Mojo in revenge, then decided against it.

Mojo finally turned around. He was smiling. The smile was one of pure joy. It scared me more than Butch did.

"Boys!!" He exclaimed.

He flew over and hugged us. Boomer let loose. I guess he was mad at Mojo for hurting his dog.

Boomer appears to be unaffected by his lightning. If he had been there when Mojo's device scanned our powers maybe Mojo wouldn't have gone spastic.

Remember what Boomer did to me on accident? This was ten times worse.

Luckily for me he was in good enough control of his powers that I didn't get fried.

Mojo lay in a limp smoking heap on the floor. His fur stood up and he appeared to be magnitized. A crate of machine parts tipped over and stuck to him.

Boomer was attacked from behind.