The Dog Days Are Over

Author's Note: LOOKLOOKLOOKLOOKLOOK AT THIS FANART!! YASSS!! AKWJIDFOAJFOA OMFGGG THANK U SM <3333 I LOVE YA'LL OMFGGGG!!! CHECK OUT THEIR ART PAGE ON INSTA!! THEIR NAME IS IN THE PIC!! Nyways!! Yasss, anotha chapter ;DDDD UMZ, NYWAYS WILL ZENITSU HURT BBYG? Who knows! KEEP READING, LOVELIES <33 Also!! Relationship development! <3 Bcuz communication is important for ANY healthy relationship!! Also, FLUFF AGAIN IN THIS CHAPTER!! WHEN WILL IT END?? HOPEFULLY NEVER BCUZ ANGST HURTS OMFG
Warning: Swearing

Disclaimer: Bruh, I don't own Kimetsu no Yaiba, all rights go to Koyoharu Gotōge. Please support the official release!

Continued...

'Awe shit, wonder how this is gonna go...On my LIFE, if he creeps over those little-ass girls I'm gonna beat his ass six feet under...They're literally, like...negative one milisecond years old...' I mentally groaned, dreading each step we took as we got closer to the training room. 'Here we fuckin' go I guess.'

We walked into the training room and I immediately spotted Aoi, without her apron this time, and the girls, who I waved at. They waved back at me before taking on a serious expression, which was so cute! Zenitsu stopped shaking once he saw the other girls, and the five of us took a seat on the floor in front of Aoi.

"Today Zenitsu starts his training so I'll explain it all again!" Aoi huffed, placing her hands on her hips. "First, over there, you will lie down and those girls will loosen up your still muscles," we looked over to see Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo standing over some mats, all wearing determined expressions on their faces. I smiled at them before looking back to Aoi, who continued, "Then reflex training. Each of these cups contains medicinal tea that can be applied topically. You will compete to see who has to take the medicine. If your opponent holds down your cup before you can raise it, then you have to 'drink'."

We looked over to see Kanao seated behind the table full of tea cups, a neutral smile on her face as always. I looked back at Aoi, who placed a hand on her chest and continued explaining, "Finally, full body training. Simply put, we play tag. Your opponents are me and Kanao over there." As she finished explaining, I hesitantly looked over to Zenitsu, scared of what I would see. 'Please, please don't do this to me. Pleeeease don't, I'll actually cry,' I mentally begged, clutching my hands anxiously.

'Ah, shit,' I thought sadly as I stared at his furrowed expression. "Excuse me, may we have a moment?" he muttered. 'Fuck.' Aoi looked towards him, confused. "Do you have a question?" she asked. Zenitsu got up, "No, it's just...Come on, Tanjiro" 'Huh?' I thought in disbelief, 'What the fuck?' Tanjiro looked up at him questionably. "I'M TELLING YOU TO JUST COME WITH ME!" Zenitsu yelled, making everyone jump. Tanjiro remained on the floor, still looking at him weirdly before Zenitsu began dragging him. "COME ONE! GRAH! YOU SCUM! YOU TRASH!" Zenitsu growled as Tanjiro whined at his harsh treatment.

"Wh- Zenitsu?! What's going on babe, why are you taking Tanjiro with you?" I questioned in shock. His furious expression turned all sweet and smiley as he looked back at me, making me feel even more taken aback. "It's just a little talk I need to have with Tanjiro, don't worry about it (Y/n)-chan!" He chimed. I waved at him, my eyes wide and mouth slightly gaping as he waved, exiting outside with Tanjiro. I slowly turned back towards Aoi, who tilted her head at me in confusion. I shook my head and stared back at the door, wondering what the absolute fuck Zenitsu was gonna tell Tanjiro without Inosuke if he was just gonna rave about being touched by girls.

"SIT DOWN AND LISTEN UP! YOU IDIOT JERK!" Zenitsu's muffled voice yelled through the door. "What do you mean Zenitsu? Say sorry for dragging me out here!" Tanjiro's nervous voice protested. "YOU SAY YOU'RE SORRY! YOU APOLOGIZE!" I looked at Inosuke, shook to my core. He stared back at me and shrugged, confused as well. "WHY DID YOU COME BACK EVERY DAY ACTING LIKE YOU DIDN'T JUST GET HAVE A JOLLY GOOD TIME PLAYING GAMES WITH GIRLS IN FRONT OF (Y/N)-CHAN?! BOW DEEPLY AND APOLOGIZE TO HER! OFFER TO COMMIT SEPPUKU!" Zenitsu screamed. My eyes almost bursted from my head, my mouth wide and jaw dropped to hell at his words. I snapped towards Aoi again who merely gaped back at me.