PRINCE

I watch her leave and walk towards her car and I start making a video of the way she moves majestically and with fluid grace until she enters her car and drives off without a backward glance.

  Its all so surreal. All this while I've been begging her to come visit and now she is here and I feel more restless than I've ever been. From our chats I've perceived that she is unique and beautiful. Most times she had dropped comments about how she deserves to be worshipped because of her looks when I put her down or say something harsh. She had also jokingly told me to calm down and believe she wasn't going to cheat because if she wanted she could have a whole bunch of guys lining up to her room.

  I was at peace when I thought that majority of her beauty was exaggerated by filters and photo shops but seeing her in all her drop dead gorgeousness was mind blowing and has me feeling down. Because she really could get anyone she wanted without breaking out a sweat.

  I've always wanted a beautiful girl on my arms and I know I deserve one but I'm not sure I'm up for the emotional trauma I'm going to go through when we are apart. Especially when she would be friendly with the opposite gender. I was truly and royally in deep shit and my emotional attachment would not make me walk out without ripping my heart out in shreds.

  "What has your face in a frown?" Asks my madam dragging me from my thoughts.

  "Good evening ma." I greet her.

  "I thought you would have locked up by now considering your girlfriend was in town or did she not show up?" She asks concerned.

  Everybody knows about Mystique and I. I haven't been able to keep shut about her and her gifts. She's all I talked about and now that she is here and far beyond my imagination I just don't know what to do or say.

  "She actually showed up. She left for her hotel some minutes ago." I say with uncertainty.

  "So what's the problem? She didn't live up to our minds picture? Or is she different from what you expected?" She asks placing a consoling hand on my shoulders in a gesture for me to speak and pour out my heart in all honesty.

  Knowing that she wasn't going to judge me I decided to open up.

  "She is so not what I expected. She surpassed my expectation in every way. Her beauty is blinding and without comparison. She's gentle and down to earth just like in her chats. The only shocker is that she is stinking rich as in really rich. She drives a Range Rover and why she didn't come out to say the car wasn't hers it was obvious. The Cartier wrist watch and bracelet she had on was not flashy but I know how expensive Cartier is." I say looking at the ground.

  "Did she make you feel down or something?" She asks trying to decipher my sour mood when things were obviously good.

  "No far from it. I actually froze when I saw her. I got scared she was going to discover she could do better than me and treat me like trash. But she jumped at me when she saw I didn't know how to proceed. She didn't let out that she was disappointed even when I tried reminding her that I had nothing to offer." I say starting to smile thinking about the way she jumped at me and the kisses we shared.

  "Then why are you here acting like your puppy died? Shouldn't you be with her?" She asks me puzzled.

  "She doesn't want me there today. She says she need her sleep and so do I. She also want me to take permission from my mum to spend the night tommorow. Sometimes she acts like I'm a kid and its pissing me off."

  "Shows she cares about you. Its natural for her to be considerate of your mums feelings because she is female, older and wiser. With the way people keep turning up dead and missing its only logical you inform your mum about your whereabouts and who you are spending time with. That shouldn't piss you off because it shows she has manners." She says.

  "Its easy for you to say, considering you are not the one that has to deal with the age difference and wide financial gap." I tell her.

  "Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You knew she was older and possibly richer than you when you were persuading her to date you or watch you kill yourself. I wasn't there when you were disturbing her with chats and calls, so please grow some balls and behave like you promised her you will. Close up and go home. I was driving by when I saw you were still open." She tells me walking out on me.

  That's how she operates. Tough love is what she dishes out. She didn't waste time trying to pet you and make you feel good about yourself. What she does is make you do some critical thinking and come to your own conclusions.

  At her departure I start closing up the shop. It normally took me about 30 minutes to get everything sorted but today it took me longer. Because as I worked I thought back to the angel that had graced me with her presence and had left me wanting more. I did everything in a daze grateful today was a slow day and planning how I was going to claim her totally tommorow.

  She has consumed all my thoughts for months and now she was here still driving me out of my mind with her looks and smile. The way she bites her lips drives me insane and has my dick tweaking from just thinking about it.

  I may have some doubts about us and the future but for now I'm happy to have gotten this chance with her and for that there's a big smile on my face. As I walk home my smile is fixed. I'm tempted to look at the pictures we took because at the end of the day these are the mementos I'm going to treasure about our time together.