Six

Nathan

Tonight has not been the typical Saturday night for us usually it's at our typical party spot. In my mind, I know Alex is trying to show Kat he's changing but is she buying it? My chest tightens at the thought. She's smarter than that. I shower quickly putting in a T-shirt and jeans. Grab my keys walking out the door. The spring air feels good as it blows into my damp hair. Not wanting to admit how much tonight affected me. Wanting to touch her and her laughing only for me. When did I become possessive of a woman I can't claim as mine even if she feels like she is. I need some answers but only from her. I didn't want him to have the opportunity to hang around after they got back but I wanted to be here so I could go to her quickly after. Pulling into her driveway I feel instantly relieved. Ignoring her was the hardest thing I had to do. She looked so perfect tonight. I have a feeling he will be inviting her out with us more frequently now that she's agreed once. I don't know that I will be able to deal with having to continue to act like I don't care when all I want is for everyone to know she is my girl.

Shutting my truck off a few deep breaths and I'm inside. The house is dark except for the light in her room from those string lights around her bed. I walk into the room she's laying on her back looking at her phone putting it down when she sees me. Smiling her eyes bright I take off my shoes sitting down beside her. I instantly feel ridiculous for the hint of jealousy tonight but it seemed like he was rubbing her in my face. My mind couldn't stand the thought of losing her. I lay down brushing against her arm she rolls over on her side propping herself up on her elbow "So tonight was extremely weird and awkward... Right?" She says laughing. Turning to face her I say "It was. Max didn't help with it. But it's okay it's just us now." She surprises me by touching my face her eyes are so alive as she continues like she could read my mind. "I know this isn't anything serious but you don't have to worry I don't want Alex or Max." Looking so confident in her words the next ones knock the wind out of me "I want you, Nathan. Only you." She has no idea the effect she has on me or the hold. I could never feel this intense connection with anyone else I would only be fooling myself to think anyone could measure up. All the parties, all the girl's none of that mattered with her she saw me exposed without me having to bare my soul to her even though I desperately wanted to. But I know that will never be. Alex sees her as always being his but that's not the case anymore she has become mine. But will I be able to fight for what's mine... She pulls me in our lips met and the chaos inside me is instantly gone. Her legs intertwined with mine. I want to take my time with her tonight and give her everything she needs from me. I pull her on top of me straddling me. My hands found their way into her hair she smells just like honey it's become my favorite scent. I start speaking before I can process "I want all of you Kat whatever that means right now" she nods slightly as our lips find each other again. She's taking control my shirt is off her hand hot on my chest as she trails kisses down my neck to my collar bone. She lifts herself undoing my pants her eyes never leaving mine. I work my jeans down kicking them off the bed as she pulls her tank off she's naked except for her blush-colored panties. She brings her mouth back to mine. Each kiss is more passionate than the last out tongues dancing together. We are back on our sides her leg thrown over my torso pushing her up against me. I never wanted her more than I do right now. She slowly puts her hand in the front of my boxers her touch is like fire almost sending me over the edge. Her have caresses every inch of me. Hooking my finger in the side of her panties I pull them down then my boxers. I want to feel her against me. I can't wait any longer. I run my fingers down her back as our bodies make the connection her leg is back around me our lips are so close barely brushing each other. I slid my length along her she responds breathing becoming more ragged. I enter her at this moment we are one. I can't tell where I end and she begins just that she's mine.

She rolls me over settling on top of me the pleasure is so intense. She leans away from me pushing me deeper inside of her, my hands traveling up her hips I pull myself up to meet her. I need her and her lips to touch me to complete me. Wrapping my arms around her small waist we move together. She purs in my ear as I feel her tightening around me. Pulling me closer our bodies feel as if they are one. Rubbing herself against me, I've never been more aware of how perfectly someone fits against me. Leaning her forehead against mine. My name softly escaping her lips. I watch them moving with each deep breath she takes. Me filling her desire more and more with each stroke. Finding our release in each other. I pull her back down onto me as we are coming off of our high. Her head on my chest, I can feel her heart racing against me. Hers is the only one I want to feel beating with mine. I'm not certain about a lot of things but I am about her! I need her!