Chapter 6- Pack

(EDITED)

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up on top of Luke, instantly I smiled and cuddled closer to him, he groaned and held me tighter pulling the blankets around us.

"Morning," I whispered sitting up so I was straddling his waist.

He groaned and opened his eyes looking closely at me, "Today you meet the pack," he smiled.

"The pack?" I asked.

"Yeah you meet the pack, it's like a all day ceremony. They meet their new Luna. But as soon as we are mated..." he trailed off making me frown.

"Luke," I sighed.

"I'm not trying to force you baby doll," he whispered sitting up to be closer to me. "Lily will be in here to help you get ready. My mother has already picked out your dress. I think you'll like it."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course."

He laughed running a hand through his hair. "All eyes on you," he whispered his lips closing in on mine.

I laughed and kissed back softly before climbing off him hearing him groan. Lily ran in, "Get out big bro me and Mom have to get Bella ready."

I laughed as she shoved Luke out of the room. "Sit," Lily demanded. I laughed and sat down as she got to work on my hair. She brushed it out and began to place it right letting it fall in perfect curls. Mary walked in and did my make up making my eyes bolder.

Lastly the dress, when they showed me my mouth dropped open. It was strapless and long with ruffles at the bottom falling behind me in a long train as I slipped it over my body.

"You look gorgeous," they smiled excitedly.

They each were already dressed and pushed me downstairs. I walked down the stairs where a bunch if people were gathered in the huge living room talking. All in long dresses and jewlery. Luke's eyes landed on me and his jaw dropped as he walked towards me.

"You look beautiful," he said taking me into his arms. "Everyone meet your new Luna, this is Bella."

"Hello Luna," they all replied in sync before Luke led me away.

I talked to many people and enjoyed myself the whole day. Luke stayed by my side occasionally leaving me alone. I met his Beta Joe and Joe's mate Anne. I met many other people and when it ended I was just happy to feel happier.

"Bella," Luke walked to me kissing my head, "You were amazing tonight."

I smiled and laid my head on his chest. "I had fun," I said, "But now I wanna get out of this dress and sleep."

He smiled and picked me up bridal style my dress falling below me. I giggled and held on to him as he carried me upstairs. I was sat on my feet softly and left to change. I pulled on a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt before walking out to a shirtless Luke.  I couldn't  help but stare at him his handsome tan skin marveled with a perfect six pack.

He caught my stare making me blush as I climbed into bed and laid in his arms, "Luke?" I looked up at him.

"Yes Bella?" He asked.

"Who is this stranger trying to get me?" I asked.

He growled his grip tightening, "I don't know baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Please don't let him get me," I said.

"Never," was all I heard before I was out like a light.