Chapter 20- The Ball

I sat on the bed as Luke hovered over me pinning me down. "I have to get dressed Luke," I whined.

"Are you positive it doesn't reveal to much. I swear to god if any other males see-"

"Luke!" I cut him off, "It doesn't reveal anything and if you let me go get ready then you'll see it babe."

He sighed and rolled off if me letting me get dressed. I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower shaving my legs and armpits. O got out and wrapped a robe around beginning on my makeup. I added thick mascara and eyeliner. I added purple eyeshadow, after I finished all of my makeup I started in my hair making it extra curly as It cascaded down my back. Lastly my dress, I slipped it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It got tighter in my midsection now, that's odd.

I walked out and Luke's jaw dropped as he saw me. "My god," he breathed out walking to me. He was dressed in a nice pair of pants and button up. Nothing to dressy but I didn't expect much.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," he whispered his arms coming around my waist.

"And you look handsome," I smiled as he picked me up twirling around.

I smiled and kissed his lips softy. "Are you ready?" I asked him.

He nodded linking arms with me, we walked downstairs where the already packed ball room was. We walked through the doors seeing all the gorgeous wolves and I as human felt odd.

"Your beautiful," Luke whispered in my ear. "Don't forget that."

I smiled and walked with him through the crowd. I had gotten many compliments on how I look and how I made the ball room look.

Luke walked us over to his parents where Michael and Lily stood too. Lily smiled at me, "You look beautiful," she smiled.

"You don't look to bad yourself," I smiled.

The night was amazing and wonderful, I danced and got to know so many people. "Come on let's dance," Luke took my hand taking me to the middle of the floor as a slow song came on.

His arms came around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. "This has been so amazing," I whispered as I laid my head on his chest.

"It has been and it's all because I have a amazing mate," he said kissing my head.