Chapter 18- Sick

I woke up early in the morning, it must of been two or three. I didn't care because in two seconds I was over the toilet puking my guts out. Luke was instantly behind me holding my hair back and running a hand along my back. Minutes later I finally sat back breathing in and out deeply.

"Shit," I cursed holding my stomach as a second round came forward.

When it ended Luke helped me back to the bed putting a trash can next to me incase I need to puke again.

"Baby girl lay down and go back to sleep," he whispered coming up beside me in bed.

I groaned and cuddled into his chest feeling warmth take over me. He rubbed my stomach softly with one hand as the other ran through my hair. I sighed settling my head in the crook of his neck.

"This hurts," I groaned feeling my stomach pains kick in.

"Baby I'm right here," he whispered softly.

"Could you sense it?" I asked him suddenly in a rush.

"Sense what?" He asked, "You being sick? Personally I couldn't but my wolf kept saying there was something wrong."

I nodded and leaned up kissing his cheek softly before sleep over took me.

Luke's P.O.V

As she fell asleep I smiled still rubbing her stomach till Ryder entered my head.

I told you something was wrong but when do you listen?!

I'm trying to tend to my mate so please leave me alone.

I can't there's something wrong about her being sick, it's weird.

What is it? I asked suddenly interested in what he has to say.

So now you pay attention, I don't know I just feel protective when I've been around her. I want to take over sometimes even though I can't.

I nodded and Bella moved closer to me her arms wrapping around my waist as her legs intertwined with mine. He breathing was fast and heartbeat fast.

Thanks Ryder I'll keep that in mind.

I blocked our connection just as Bella leaned over puking once again. "She sweetie it's okay," I sighed rubbing her back and holding her hair.

She groaned and pulled back Laying back on my chest. "This fucking sucks," she groaned.

I laughed, "Don't worry it's probably just a twenty-four hour bug."

She nodded, "I hope."

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey guys it's me, I just wanted to say thank you and wow, all of the support you've been giving this story really means a lot. Your votes and comments really help me out a lot. So thank you for that!!

Vote and follow me on Wattpad.

Instagram- @a.mace.thing

Twitter- @katelynnmace

Thanks for reading!!

Love You All My Minions!!